I've been dealing with a few problems

David Wooderson

Bluelighter
I've been having some problems for a week or more, The login in the upper right hand corner of every page is acting weird, it doesn't clear when you check the box it puts a cursor exactly where you clicked it, it's not hiding my password and no matter what is entered it takes me to the login page where you would only end up normally of you entered the wrong username/password. I've been having problems quoting and posting in general and then it won't let me edit it, it just goes back to the original error. I'm not using my phone and my browser was telling me the sight was unsecured, now it is saying that it does not provide identity info, which I don't blame, but not sure why it just saying that. Thanks Its also formatting my posts to wrap around the text.... Can't use emoticons either there is also no advanced options at all showing. Kinda weirding me out Thanks

this all sounds like caching. try clearing your local cache and all (bluelight-related) cookies, then try again.

alasdair

I also suggest if what ali says doesn't work to disable chrome extensions if you have any that mess with page layouts and of course you're using chrome.