• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

IV using Metylphenidate (180 mg-Separated 5 doses) and Some Comedown tips...

taskamil

Greenlighter
IV using Metylphenidate (210 mg-Separated 7 doses) and Some Comedown tips...

Hi there,

First i have to say i am using pscyhoactive drugs for 16 years as i started biperiden when i was 16 years old to induce delirium state. Then i started stimulants when i was 19 both sometimes iv and orally generally (MDMA, MDA, Methamphetamine and Cocaine). I also occasionly do some kind of weed, anticholinergic datura (a delirant like biperiden), ketamine (IM was better than IV-this one is exception because it is very intoxicating and fastly, creates a little bit of horror to me), morphine, meperidine, fentanyl and benzodiazepines (Midozolam, Diazepam) all was medical grade besides weed. As being a medical staff i have access nearly all kind of the drugs. I also grow mushrooms and used them sometimes. I managed to have not any kind of addiction that affects my life deeply as my point of view, luckly. I loved the way the drugs alter my mind, but not hooked to anyone. Also never used street drugs except cocaine and weed. Manage to finish school and got a job. Before the metylphenidate comes to my life first i used it for exams to study and it was great maybe 7 years ago. i thought i will never to shoot up any kind of tablet that contains talc, or another stuff to my veins, until i found this forum that i learned alot that can be safe if you filter your stuff. I tell you these, to say this is not my first drug experience. My weight is 75 kg.

I think IV metylphenidate is very good, yes you dont have instant body rush but after it acts like very very good coke after 3 minutes (clear mind and focused, not like mdma more like methamphetamine and cocaine iv. Totally reverse to pethidine (meperiden) very good body rush but little bad trip afterwards, altough i do sometimes i like meperidine alone, but prefer morphine to meperidine if medical grade can be found. i tried to combine them as no good, meperidine ruins my stimulant trip, somewhat good but sometimes confusing, not for everyone but still i like it, both mu and dopamin reseptors are activated but little confusing with the anticholinergic efftect of meperidine, however meperidine for methylphenidate come down is not bad idea, good as tried twice.

Even some Medical Doctors, i known are abusing it with IV or rectal administration. Not for they can't afford cocaine, or looking for cheaper version, but it is actually more purer for IV ing and also long lasting if you follow the basic steps and have a little bit chemistry background. If you decided to do metylphenidate IV, i recommend using an iv line and filter the product. IV line is important as you will want to repeat it in 2 hours for its good effects to continue, don't mess all your veins, Just one. As IV LD50 for rats of methylphenidate is very high 40 mg/kg so you have to inject yourself (assuming you weight thin as bone 60 kg), 2400 mg at once to kill yourself from overdose. Also keep in mind that, in 2 hours your first 30 mg injected metylphenidate will be 15 mg in your body. And after you do it, clear your vein with sterile %9 NaCL (isotonic solution) also you get all the product. And as you sleep throw your iv line even it works, and if necessary make another afterday. Also before you throw it away inject some paracetomol (iv form) that is an NSAID that helps irritation that you create in your lovely vein and your body also maybe a little 5 mg prednol also helps for inflamation (i didn't try this but will try, but for its relasing effects of adrenaline you can get hypertensive crysis, i fear about if anyone has experience please share), both can be found local pharmacy not scheduled drugs. BE AWARE The prolonged use of IV line can make sepsis (bacterial growth in you blood and your heart valves, also bad you can have a stroke,as some of my firends got that, now he cannot talk and walk for it, if you had them on your heart valve), don't danger your life for little time of joy. YOU WILL BE SAFE IF YOU REMOVE THEM AFTER 12 HOURS OF USAGE.

Internet is full of bad quality information, as I learned alot from this forum regarding harm reduction. Like filtering megathread , thanks to Captain.Heroin otherwise i would definitely not inject anything that is not being designed for iv usage. I want to contribute something also. For metylphenidate iv or rectal users, comedown can be really bad (worse than mdma, mda, methamphetamine and cocaine, as these are stimulants that i have tried). As its first metabolite is inactive you drop very very quickly, you smash literally, unless you repeat the dosage in 2 hours (at least half of it). I think its a great factor for substance repating behaviour, and being addicted. Addiction is a kind of losing control i think, and if it is not from drugs it can also be happened from events, people or hardness of life, as i see alot of addicts around who are abusing no drugs but theirselves...Another reason to legalize every drug, this eliminates the misteries about them and provide clever usage. This potential addicted people (that is addicted to themself, money, power, sex etc...) will be also eliminated from the society, be living with their award center total supply for heroin for free, make a better place to live.

However, This method i tried is helped me alot. As you feel you are coming down, and the drug is almost finished. Mix Egg (complete), unedited milk and honey, and drink it as fast as you can tolerate. It is very tasty indeed and high content of Tryphtophan and Phenylalanine. The theory behind this is these foods have lots of Tryphtophan and phenylalanine. As tryphtophan being a essential aminoacid and precursor to great neurotransmitter Serotonin that slow downs the synapses of neurons. And phenylalanine as being great neurotransmitter Dopamin that you already finished with your dopamin relasing agent and metabolized with MAO to superoxides that have some sort of neurotoxicity. As this mixture milk have great calcium content and also honey has sugar, make these aminoacids to absorb better to your system.

I always thought the comedowns from stimulants is being experienced because you finished your Dopamine and Serotonin. As you do this egg milk and honey, you force your brain to produce more dopamine and serotonin. This i thought brings you more physiological level. But be aware that this can also may cause more neurotoxicity that is caused from dopamin release if you continue to taking the drug to your system. That will cause more neurotransmitter release.

I generally repeat the half of the dosage at more intervals like 3 or 4 hours if you can tolerate. I wrote these lines as i comedown from 30 mg (extracted as i calculate) x5 or 6= 150 or 180 mg (not at once 2 hours seperately, i started at 16:00 and now the hour is 03:00) iv and i fell no horror or nothing, not like my before this 2 experiences. I had to use benzodiazepines (midozolam and diazepam all iv) and also first generation antihistaminic that is been famous for anxiolytic properties (hydrizine) (not iv of course) to slow down the falling. As i have no tolerance at all to benzodiazepines and alcohol as i seldomy use them, they worked for me. But this egg+milk+honey combo is also good if you not had to sleep in a very short time.

You can use also fermented products of milk as cheese and yoghurt also have some sedative properties also. Please not underestimate them as you think like you are sober, your brain chemistry is very changed and at this conditon you are very open to GABA activity. Your brains begs for it actually.

As for making it suitable for IV product first crush your pills of your dosage (do not do over x3 to your usual daily life adhd dosage). As first time users like me, i recommend starting 30 mg. I used Concerta 54 mg for extraction that is more available to me. In the country that i living metylphenidate is controlled and you can take one ritalin 10 mg package for a month. So it will make 300 mg of total dosage, that is not suitable for my purposes. Altough extraction of ritalin is more easy i would prefer for the Concerta 54 mg as you can easly extract nearly 900 mg of metylphenidate for IV quality and the rest (720 mg) as snorting or rectal quality. I am generally use them once, in two weekend day Friday or Saturday, as a chain and for one weekend extracting 5-7 pills of Concerta 54 mg--> metylphenidate of 150-210 mg is almost enough for whole weekend. Dont use them as a chain for more than 2 days it will make a psychiatric disorder known as amphetamine pyschosis. I feel it can easly be turned to chain if you have not good ability to control you. BE CARE OF YOURSELF DO NOT USE THEM AS CHAIN.

For users of Ritalin, i recommend first crush the pills in the predecontaminated glassware (you can use ethanol %70 for decontamination). After all the you waited for all ethanol evoporated, you begin to crush them 3 of the is enough for first dosage. First make them acetone wash (cover the pills with acetone and wait for 10 minutes), as metylphenidate luckly very very little dissolves in acetone you have discard the acetone. You can see as metyhlphenidate crystals begin to form. And then you can use ethanol %95 to dissolve the metylphenidate (or you can use IPA but i recommend for ethanol is more physiologic than IPA, as the remnants can be also there!!!). Filter them with filter paper and the liquid that contains ethanol and metylphenidate. For evaporating use big surface dish and bottom you will put hot water to make evaporation faster.

After you wait for 20 minutes you have almost pure metylphenidate (i will use MP after). Use sterile %9 NaCL an 0,22 M PVDF sterile filter before injecting (this step is alot important if you use filter you see some of the remnants of the fillers is out there floating).

For users of Concerta 54 mg, first dissolve in the water the red coating (that is said to be contain %20 metylphenidate as it must be around 10 mg MP). After 2-3 minutes it will dissolve very good. Do not IV this solution but save them for Rectal or snorting usage. You had now 3 piece thing, green one is bad, cut it carefully with it and throw it away. Whiteone and orange one has MP and fillers. Also I try to peal the plastic like coating, sometime to hard to peal that contain i think metyl celluso thing. And treat them like Ritalin 30 mg. Crush the stuff. As i calculate the rest 44 mg was maybe %80 efficent extracting as it is like 32-35 mg. I say them as 30 mg of MP.

I RECOMMEND ACETONE AND ETHANOL AS SOLVENT AND ITS REMNANTS CAN BE IN THE SOLUTION THAT YOU ARE IVING AS THEY ARE NOT CARCINOGENIC AND ALSO OUR BODY PRODUCES BOTH OF THEM, MINIMAL QUANTITY BUT THEY ARE PSYOLOGIC.

I WROTE THOSE FOR USERS BEING SAFE SIDE. NOT FOR ENCOURAGING THEM USING. ANY KIND OF STIMULANT TO IV OR SNORTING OR RECTAL ADMINISTRATION IS VERY VERY DANGEROUS, AND ALSO VERY ADDICTIVE NATURE. PLEASE DON'T TRY THESE IV IF YOU CAN'T HAVE SOME PARTS OF IT (FOR EXAMPLE FILTER, ACETONE, ETHANOL %95). USING INTRARECTAL SYRINGE WİTH MP ALSO LIKE IV (%80 BIOAVALIBITY). BEST SECOND WAY TO USE THEM. SO USE IT THIS WAY IF YOU HAD TO.

ALSO DO NOT USE ANY KIND OF STIMULANT IF YOU HAVE KNOWN HEART VALVE PROBLEMS, ARYTHMIAS OR OTHER PROBLEMS. YOU ARE NOT THE LUCK SIDE, USE PSYCHODELICS THAT NOT BELONG PHENYLETYLAMINE FAMILY.

IT IS ALSO TRUE FOR OPOID USERS. I HAVE SEEN FENTANYL ARITMIAS EVEN NORMAL DOSAGE. IF YOU BELONG THIS GROUP DON'T DO ANY THING IV.

BE IN THE SAFE SIDE (BE LIVING, DEATH FROM OVERDOSE IS NOT FUN ). YOU HAVE TIME TO DO IT RIGHT HERE, WE ALL WILL GO THERE WHEN OUR TIME COMES.

Please write if you do it and how your body reacts it...(including your body weight, age and drug tolarence level and gender)...

Last edited:
Also the use of methylphenidate causes one of the bacteria on our mouth flora to have a much greater chance of causing cellulitis. So please when Iv methylphenidate use all the proper hygiene for IVing but especially pay attention to the mouth and saliva.

Wash your hands before you handle any of the gear or prepare the shot as we touch our moths very often DO NOT: hold your rig in your mouth while you tie off, dont hold your turney in your mouth, dont lick the spoon or whatever you use to prepare the shot to get any residual that is left or to consume the filter if you use that method, do not lick the injection sight to remove any blood afterwards, dont use your mouth to take the rig cap off or hold the rig cap, dont hold the pill container in your mouth.. etc.. etc..

Last edited:
I'm wondering if someone can help me. I usually IV my metylphenidate pills (medikinet CR) but tomorrow I can't, I'm wondering about the dosage. When I do them IV i take 30-40mg at a time, every two hours. What would be a dose that gets me the same high when taken orally?