• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV Tips for Someone with Tremors (essential/familial tremor)

CountDrugula

Greenlighter
First off, apologies mods if this is in the wrong place or covered somewhere I couldn't find. I'm not super acquainted with the forum.

I have a familiar tremor, my father has it, his mother had it...genetics are great aren't they? 🙄 I'm not experienced with IV, only having injected about 15 times and about 35% of those were mis-hits. My tolerance has recently made me want to go down the IV route but I'm not having much success. I think I'm in the vein then I pull back and just have air, then sometimes I get blood and push in only to fund out I missed. Now, I know that there is plenty of info and help on injecting correctly but are there any tips you guys could give me that are unique to my situation? My tremor makes injecting into my arms hard but I've found that my hand is a lot more steady with the position my body is in when injecting into my foot and I can plant my foot to stop it from moving.

Is there anything I can do or am I stuck with mediocre, barely high, opiate experiences from other routes of ingestion? Thanks in advance for any thoughts, ideas or tips 🙂

just try and find a position you can keep your arm steady in, try bracing against your leg. I use to deal with this back when I use to i.v. like you said it will make things harder but its not impossible