• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV Subutex

Everybody has their reasons.

This thread is from over a year ago either way. I don't think it really matters to the OP anymore.

Can you take subutex after taking opiates? I've never heard of this drug until today, and someone is throwing them at me for free, and like any addict, I'm not turning down free pills. I also have a needle fixation (as I am somewhat in recovery from heroin), and want to try it IV - please inform me as I am completely dumb when it comes to this drug...

I just tried shooting subutex for the first time. Did a nice clean shot didnt miss my vein, probably about 2mg. I take anywhere from 2-8mg sublinguily per day. I didnt get an instant rush but maybe 2-3 minutes after I got a sudden heavy feeling in my chest and lightheadedness. It felt good but a little scary at the same time. The heavy feeling only lasted about 5 minutes and Im feeling pretty decent 15 minutes later. Is this how it's supposed to feel? It was similar to the heaviness you get from doing a decent amount of dope, except it didnt have the same euphoria of course.

Last edited:
no dont iv at all its dangerous and only junkies shoot up

I IV subutex multiple times a day. Have been for almost 3 years. Use good IV preperation and administration practices to lower risks. Do so and you should avoid problems.
dont shoot up not worth it