• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids IV Oxycodone

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hello all.

I'm fully aware that Oral oxy is amost the same as IV oxy in terms of bioavailability but you must be able to tell the difference between oral and IV surely? I'm betting IV creates more intense euphoria but shorter lived? The reason I'm asking this is because I've got 2 vials of IV Shortec Oxycodone 10mg/ml, I was given them by a friend diverted from the pharma supply chain. IV Oxy is exceedingly rare and the UK is only one of a hardfull of countries that make it.

I've never tried it but from what I heard it doesn't produce an actual "rush." The come up is apparently faster but from the reports i've seen on here it isn't capable of producing the rush that would be typical of other IV drugs.

It's good that you have a pharm grade injectable to start with but injecting still has risks even with good equipment. Make sure if you decide to shoot these that you get brand new needles and make sure the injection site is cleaned before and after injection, use alcohol swabs or rubbing alcohol to sterilize the injection site.

If you want an alternative to IV then i'd suggest plugging, it has a really quick come up if done right and since oxy doesn't have a rush anyway the results will likely be quite similar.

I've never tried it but from what I heard it doesn't produce an actual "rush." The come up is apparently faster but from the reports i've seen on here it isn't capable of producing the rush that would be typical of other IV drugs.

It's good that you have a pharm grade injectable to start with but injecting still has risks even with good equipment. Make sure if you decide to shoot these that you get brand new needles and make sure the injection site is cleaned before and after injection, use alcohol swabs or rubbing alcohol to sterilize the injection site.

If you want an alternative to IV then i'd suggest plugging, it has a really quick come up if done right and since oxy doesn't have a rush anyway the results will likely be quite similar.

I'm not gonna use them no point.

I didn't even know they made injectable oxy ampules

and yeah goto here: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/2385/smpc#gref