• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids IV morphine dose

DroneLore

Bluelighter
I have 3 20mg IR morph pills. I am pretty much opiate naive these days, I take kratom but that's it. Did some oxy like a month ago, 30mg oral got me high but not nodding.

I want to know if a 20mg morphine shot is enough to get a good rush for someone with no to little opiate tolerance. Since I only have 3 I'd hate to waste a shot.

Its only in the spirit of harm reduction that i don't say do em all but i will say that not doing two may result in wishing you had more than the one left to use. The IRs are serious needle candy anyways and have an easy prep. K won't block the morphine completely but ime it does dull the rush if taken soon before full agonist. Whats your experience with IV morph in the past?

Its only in the spirit of harm reduction that i don't say do em all but i will say that not doing two may result in wishing you had more than the one left to use. The IRs are serious needle candy anyways and have an easy prep. K won't block the morphine completely but ime it does dull the rush if taken soon before full agonist. Whats your experience with IV morph in the past?
I crushed up what may have been a 100mg pill, I don't remember the exact dose. Got a decent rush with super intense pins and needles. I shot up H for 3 years but have been clean since 2015

Its only in the spirit of harm reduction that i don't say do em all but i will say that not doing two may result in wishing you had more than the one left to use.

What exactly do you mean by this? I don't white understand the wishing I had more than one left part. Like I'd get a good rush off 2 and wish I had another?

They were expensive so it would suck not to get the most out of them. If 40mg is a good IV dose and 60 is pushing OD territory, I'd be okay with the one shot and maybe snorting the remaining one. But apparently morphines oral BA isn't actually that good so I was wondering just how much stronger it is IV.

Last edited:
hey @DroneLore

i am a daily morphin sulfat i.v user and i use 200mg substitol pills for one shoot and it gives me arround 7 hours good feeling or better normal feeling and the beginn was at me arround 100mg

what pills u have substitol?

cheers

I don't see 60 mg being OD territory, not fatal OD almost certainly. Morphine is 10x stronger through the IV route compared to nasal. I have had success smoking certain forms of morph, both mixed with weed in a bowl and running them on foil. what markings are on your pills?