• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants IV meth. Swollen hands and dark red skin, hot to the touch.

Top shelf..

"stick the straw up ur ass"..(visualize that for a minute..go to a house party or whatever and u go in the bathroom w ur buddy there is no where left to hit so u were told the absolutely the next best thing to slamming is injecting in your ass. So u n buddy r in bathroom you are on all fours on the bthrm floor and your buddy has a modified rig filled w dope plunging it into your ass!!! Hehehehehhe
TOP SHELF..... yea; I have thought about that several times:)
less pain my ass

Note: I just realized the op was 2 years old. D'oh.

This sounds to me like you simply missed your veins when you were really eager to get high or probably shaky as shit from the last hit. My advice would be to simply be a lot more careful, when you inject your drugs, whatever they are.

One practical piece of advice: Draw up some blood as soon as you think you have hit the vein. Make sure the blood is DARK, almost black.
IF you have applied some sort of pressure proximally to the injection site (belt or whatever) to mykae hitting a vein easier, this is the time to release it and allow the retained veinous blood to leave your arm. Otherwise the pressure in the vein will be too high for you to inject more liquid into it without any leaking out. This can be tricky to do with two hands if you don't want to let go of the syringe like me (I use a sock and my teeth to losen it).
After that, DO NOT move the needle and slowly push down. BAM!

"stick the straw up ur ass"..(visualize that for a minute..go to a house party or whatever and u go in the bathroom w ur buddy there is no where left to hit so u were told the absolutely the next best thing to slamming is injecting in your ass. So u n buddy r in bathroom you are on all fours on the bthrm floor and your buddy has a modified rig filled w dope plunging it into your ass!!! Hehehehehhe
TOP SHELF..... yea; I have thought about that several times:)
rofl.

Honestly though, I can't remember how many party's I was at where I entered the bathroom, layed on my back with my legs flexed and my knees almost touching my face to squirt whatever drug it was up my ass.

Veins > Ass > Lungs > Nose > Stomach
Again with the great advice, just like in that heroin thread. Seriously dude, this is "harm reduction", not "bang maximization". Again, what's desirable about dragging other people into IV hell with you?
EDIT: Sorry that was someone else in the other thread (721218-First-Time-Heroin-Questions). Still, we don't have to keep promoting such truths when it comes to dangerous routes of administration. Dozens (an understatement I'm sure) of forum members have died due to IV use, so we should try to make other roa's attractive instead of convincing everyone to IV their shit. This should be of importance especially on the OD forums, even if every other regular poster is already slamming heroin. Sometimes it doesn't take much to convince someone of NOT going down that road just now but delay it to another time.

Last edited: