• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

IV MDMA on a train

upGer

Greenlighter
Just took a shot a out an hour ago and thinking about going round 2.

im getting some coke and ket later too, gonna be a fun night

Just took a shot a out an hour ago and thinking about going round 2.

im getting some coke and ket later too, gonna be a fun night

Did you enjoy the shot. In my experience its one of the most intense and ugliest drug experiences available: at least the first few minutes after you hit the plunger.

Did you enjoy the shot. In my experience its one of the most intense and ugliest drug experiences available: at least the first few minutes after you hit the plunger.
Yeah very much! I find it amazing. different strokes i suppose

A train! A train! A train! A train! Could you, would you On a train? Not on a train! Not in a tree! Not in a car!

I've done IV ket in a train toilet quite a few times. Came round on the dirty floor a couple times lol and once with a massive bump on my head.
Normally had to wait until it stopped at a station to actually do the shot, like the poster above said its not ideal on a shaky train. I spilled quite a few spoons while preparing the shots.
IM on the other hand is doable while moving.
More than once blacked out and when I came round gathered my shit and got out of the toilet to check how far away from my stop I was I had missed it and then had to pay extra to get back where I wanted to go.

Not my proudest moments.

IV mdma is one I am yet to tick off my list, train or not. Although it doesn't tickle my fancy very much.

Kinda off topic but I've done shots of K on the back seat of the top floor of a double decker bus before, not even in a toilet, under a camera too. With quite a few people around.
I was in a really bad mood that day.