Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

IV MDMA (is it worth it?)

oxymoron310

Bluelighter
Hi bluelight
I was wondering who has tried IV MDMA.
I bought my brown chunks of crystal from a very reliable and reputable source. As I wanted to make the night special with my girlfriends in the hotel room I had to be sure it was molly. Long story short, tested it with a kit and compared effects described on erowid to what I was feeling on my “roll”. 100% sure this is MDMA. This wasn’t before the acetone wash and the return from a wash of 3 grams was 2.6g. I “boofed” 188mg split twice. It was the cleanest roll of my life. I have rolled almost a dozen times before that. I digress, does anyone know a decent dose for the IV route? I shot molly one other time, it was the most intense rush in my life I almost confessed my love for an ex from 10 years ago because I was certain I was going to die. I deleted the text before sending it because “she already knows how much I love her and I’ll get a 2nd chance in heaven.” I want to feel that intense warmth without thinking I’m going to die. Must have shot .2 -.4 and I don’t want to be brain dead.
I’m thinking of starting my day tomorrow with a 80mg -100mg shot but it’s really hard to find data on dosing. I don’t want to poke myself 10 times, get it right the first or 2nd dose and go no further. (Im proud of my appearance). Does anyone know anything about duration expected?

Absolutely not. I gave it my best shot with some tested high potency MDMA and it was a shocker of an experience.

It hits like a freight train in a totally overwhelming but entirely unpleasant way and all you can think is that you’ve finally killed yourself because you are too fucked to call the ambulance you desperately need.

That only lasts a (long) minute or two and then there is a short-lived stimulant like high without any real empathogenic qualities. End with you just feeling sketched out and depressed.

I put some more thought into this after reading more about it. Fearing for my life isn’t what I think of as fun. Thanks

Yea everything I’ve heard makes it sound not worth the trouble. It’s often a cooling rush unlike the warmth of other drugs, and lacks the empathy. Basically takes away the exact reason we use it in the first place.

-GC

No it sucks

Never was in fear but the rush is singularly unpleasant. Like taking a whole mdma high and condensing it into a few seconds in all of the wrong ways

Body load is huge, eyes go crazy, energy is off the charts to the extent where you're actually paralysed, euphoria is like a mountain but in a hideously sickly way

Love a good rush but fookin hated it, dont bother. I only did because for a week or so it was the only drug available that I could inject. Literally did it once and binned it

Edit: sorry didn't see you've already tried it. I dont know the bioavailability orally but assuming its around 30-40%, I would maybe try 40-50mg IV and see if that is less miserable. Doubt it tho. Will say that my dose was probably not higher than that and I still hated it