• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

IV MDMA daily- Month binge HELP please

Dear PhatKat726-

Do you want to die in the most painful way and also hurt your family for ever? (imagine your most loved person in your situation)

I think you do not, but if you continue with this self-destructive addiction you will, no doubt about it..

You don't even have a clue on wtf are you IVing!!! how old are you???

Understand that you are going down IF and only IF you continue in the same state on mind

so please WAKE UP!

Holy shit dude, I thought this type of shit was unheard of.
You have to lay off the MDMA and the needles dude. At your rate of addiction it's not a bad assumption to make that if you keep up slamming MDMA or even other substances at this rate you will die an early death.
I mean drugs aren't necessary, seek rehab if you must ANYTHING to break this cycle.
Amphetamines in doses like this are unbelievably neurotoxic, and your serotonin system takes a long time to recover.
Quit MDMA, and never touch it or any other drugs again, it may seem like a stretch but with your level of addiction it's the safest way.
There's so many things other than drugs to enjoy in the world, better not ruin your chances to experience all that because of an OD

Exercise and healthy eating, it may take a log while to get past the post MDMA depression but it will pass.
The easiest way to keep your mind of drugs is find a hobby, and cut all connections to your previous sources

It's gonna be a long road.,.i feel lucky that I feel as good as I do now...I guess it could be much worse. I don't want to die or be mentally unstable...I need to break this cycle at all costs,.. On another note I always took 200mg 5htp after the last dose...think this helped or can help me currently if I take it for a couple weeks?

The visual changes are apparent now too...flashes of light shadows, "smoke" appearing out of things, walls breathe sometimes.....I've done a number on myself

When was the last time use used? Are you going to use today? if the answer is yes what you are doing IS NOT working and inaction on your part will allow you to kill yourself or fuck yourself up permanently. if u are still using you need to tell your family you need help

I did 1.5 last night, 1.5 the night before...0.75 the night before that 3,5 before that and then probably 3-4x a week 1g each night the weeks before..,..I don't plan on using tonight

Try and stop mate, do you like to get stoned? Maybe hit the weed hard in your time off from work and try to not call your contacts, even let them know to not let you score anymore, tell em you're having a break 'cos you went too hard.

Last edited:
Try and stop mate, do you like to get stoned? Maybe hit the weed hard in your time off from work and try to not call your contacts, even let them know to not let you score anymore, tell em you're having a break 'cos you went too hard.

Good advice, you could also try deleting the phone numbers of your connects. If you do not have a supply, there is nothing to use.

Yeah it took me to move away from my contacts/friends to get away from my cannabis addiction, I was abusing it every day and night and had a huge tolerance to it, so I was having to use loads to even get high, was a huge waste of money. Maybe I shouldnt have suggested hitting the weed hard, but you probably need something to keep you occupied and off the iv md. I hope you can find the strength or resilience to beat your addiction mate.

1.5 g a night of material (no matter what the drug is, just from a pumping chemicals through your body perspective, not brain damage) is alot, that can have some serious cardiovascular effects and who knows what else......its so much easier to go through M if you are shooting and you end up doing gross dangerous amounts, that nobody eating would every be able to put down or handle, bc it wears off so much faster and almost doesn't even hit as hard as oral use, but just bc your body can take more material through the vein doesn't mean its not fucking you up as bad as if you ate it....I mean, imagine somebody eating 1.5 g in a night?!!

The visual changes are apparent now too...flashes of light shadows, "smoke" appearing out of things, walls breathe sometimes.....I've done a number on myself
yeah this is not good at all.. psycoses most likely... shadow people and smoke monsters are there to tell you that your scrambling your neuro chemicals like eggs.. you need to find a way outa this right now..

I know it's impossible to tell without testing but does anyone want to venture a guess as to what MD analogue this could be? I think it has to be because the usage pattern changed for sure when I started going to a different source...the first two weeks were most likely real MDMA but the last two were most likely not in retrospect.

1.5 g a night of material (no matter what the drug is, just from a pumping chemicals through your body perspective, not brain damage) is alot, that can have some serious cardiovascular effects and who knows what else......its so much easier to go through M if you are shooting and you end up doing gross dangerous amounts, that nobody eating would every be able to put down or handle, bc it wears off so much faster and almost doesn't even hit as hard as oral use, but just bc your body can take more material through the vein doesn't mean its not fucking you up as bad as if you ate it....I mean, imagine somebody eating 1.5 g in a night?!!
i can and I've seen it, multiple times, shit a couple of those times it's been me, how is a gram and a half intravenous not more shocking?
Frankly I didn't think it could be done for this long, and he said the most he had done was 3.5g in a night

i can and I've seen it, multiple times, shit a couple of those times it's been me, how is a gram and a half intravenous not more shocking?
Frankly I didn't think it could be done for this long, and he said the most he had done was 3.5g in a night

I'll give you the full story and you can get a better idea, 170lbs 9 months no drugs at all save for a one time 4 gram dose of penis envy shrooms in June...3 years ago month long binge of unconfirmed E pills, fast forward to maybe August 15 1/2 gram of confirmed MDMA slight pink crystal .25 injected .25 sublingual...5 days later 1.0 gram same batch .25 sublingual .75 IV over 6 hours...same thing 3 days later...5 day break 1g same batch IV over 6 hours....3 day break..new connect 1.0 gram white unconfirmed crystal chunks IV over 4 hours, next day same time, 1.0 IV over 4 hours...3 day break new batch 1.5 brownish crystal IV over 6 hours...next day same dose roa batch...for the next ten days 1 new batch introduced and maybe 2 day break in those ten days...all IV feindlike every 20 30 mins...most nights were grams last 4 were 1.5, 1.5, 3.5, 1.5. IV.
Working 60 hours outside each week this occurred, eating decently. Not much sleep, 200mg 5-htp following each session.

So in essence I've done 23 grams crystal, 22 IV, over a period of 30 days. 5 confirmed grams in first part of the month, 18 unconfirmed.

You going for a guinness world record for the most mdxx Iv'ed in a month bro?

Dude, you come here for help, and everyone says stop. Still you continue... What do you want to hear?
Get your shit together man, you're ruining your life this way. Go to a REHAB and stop being a pussy. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but come one you have to stop now!
Everyone is here to help you, accept the advice and GIO TO THE REHAB!

Otherwise, well good luck with frying your brain.

^ That's 850mg or .85g, you most certainly didn't take over 1000 times what a single dose would be lol

accuracy is very important when dosing drugs, learn the metric systems kiddos! ;)

No i definitely meant milligrams, just forgot to put it in there.... jeez 850 grams, I wouldn't be able to afford a gram these days never mind that.