• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives IV KETAMINE

IV was my preferred ROA for ketamine and all other dissociatives until I stopped using needles.
I never had any issues falling over or losing consciousness. For one you should be sitting when taking the shot.
I find the rush to be as good as IV opiates though obviously with a different high. And IV is the easiest way to achieve a hole.

Of course there are the dangers associated with IV use of any drug so proper precautions must be taken (clean needle, filtered etc)

IV ketamine is my favourite ROA, beautiful rush, instant hole. It eventually became the only way I could hole

weirdly found my tolerance kind of reset too, there were times where I could sniff 0.5g and get a mild buzz if that, but could still get totally out of it on 50mg IV

Only annoying thing about it is the line between holing and basically passing out/amnesia is pretty slim so it can be wasteful as I ended up not remembering half my shots. Id do one that was too large and I'd come too an hour or two later and it'd all be gone without me remembering doing half of it or being on it particularly

Probably one of my favourite rushes in the whole world is IV K + Coke or IV K + 4mmc