• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives IV KETAMINE

Not advisable, no personal experience but by all reports it hits almost instantly, even before you can get the needle out. Thus there is significant danger of injuring yourself if you're not already sitting or lying in a very soft, safe place. Many people do IM, which of course has a much slower onset and will therefore typically be a lot safer to do alone and if you must use needles.

EDIT - edited your thread title to be a little more descriptive - you should get better responses this way. ;)

Not advisable, no personal experience but by all reports it hits almost instantly, even before you can get the needle out. Thus there is significant danger of injuring yourself if you're not already sitting or lying in a very soft, safe place. Many people do IM, which of course has a much slower onset and will therefore typically be a lot safer to do alone and if you must use needles.

EDIT - edited your thread title to be a little more descriptive - you should get better responses this way. ;)

Okay thank you I'm not worried about none of that what I'm worried about is I've heard it can make you stop breathing and you'd die

So I there a safe iv dose 25-50mg maybe??

Also I've IMED doses up to 450mg

Ketamine is actually pretty easy on the respiratory system I'd be more concerned about vomiting and choking

If you're going to inject ketamine just use IM. The big hazard with IV is that it tends to hit you too fast and too hard and you can pass out before you put the syringe away.

You probably won't stop breathing but you might harm yourself if you fall over with a syringe in your arm.

Just IM it.

Why not just keep it to IM?
Thats my prefered way to do it.
As long as i keep it to a few grams a month tolerance doesnt seem to build much if all.

Only drawback is quite sore pecs nd shoulders after a binge.

Why not just keep it to IM?
Thats my prefered way to do it.
As long as i keep it to a few grams a month tolerance doesnt seem to build much if all.

Only drawback is quite sore pecs nd shoulders after a binge.

IM IS FINE I JUST WANTED A STRONG DEEPER EXSPIERIENCE

THE REASON I DONT CARE ABOUT PASSING OUT WITH A NEEDLE IN MY ARM IS BECAUSE THATS HAPPEN TO ME WITH HEROIN

I MAINLY WANNA KNOW WHATS A SAFE DOSE OF KETAMINE TO IV

I FIGURE 25MG IV WONT MAKE ME PASS OUT RIGHT AWAY RIGHT AND ITD BE RELATIVELY SAFE RIGHT

.5mg ×110 (my weight in kg) gives me a dose of 55mg so 25mg should be completely fine n I read I should do the injection slow If thats true how long should it take me to inject it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191122-161859.png
    Screenshot_20191122-161859.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 4
Now these are for Anastesia Wich I would go near

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191122-161836.png
    Screenshot_20191122-161836.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 8
I love IVing ketamine. Where I'm from K is 50mg x ml, so if you use insuling siringes, you never inject more than 50mg at a time. Gotta say that at this moment, whit the pcps I have a really big tolerance and 50mg will do almost nothing IV, just a disociative rush wish is quite pleasant. When I first tried it, 25mg was enough to bring me to the state 100mg IM took me at the peak, but almost instantaneously.
In my case, I always have the time to take the needle out, and even cap it and put it where I want to.
Obviously I always do it in a safe sofa/bed.
And yes., IVing ketamine too fast can cause respiratory depresion, so inject it slowly.
Enjoy~!
Use new needles or youll hurt your veins.

Wow.. having your breath at the mercy of your musculature like that.. hardcore, dude.

I still can't stab an orange 🥴

I love IVing ketamine. Where I'm from K is 50mg x ml, so if you use insuling siringes, you never inject more than 50mg at a time. Gotta say that at this moment, whit the pcps I have a really big tolerance and 50mg will do almost nothing IV, just a disociative rush wish is quite pleasant. When I first tried it, 25mg was enough to bring me to the state 100mg IM took me at the peak, but almost instantaneously.
In my case, I always have the time to take the needle out, and even cap it and put it where I want to.
Obviously I always do it in a safe sofa/bed.
And yes., IVing ketamine too fast can cause respiratory depresion, so inject it slowly.
Enjoy~!
Use new needles or youll hurt your veins.

Finally some good feedback and at least your lucky enough to get liquid ketamine
I'd literally die for it

I was just scared of the respitory depression but now that I hear your story I'll be fine
N so you started at 25mg what would you say the max is and how slow should I do it like 1ml over a minute or??how slow??

You don’t sound like a responsible drug user so I wouldn’t try it.

However, I’m probably going to do this soon myself. Have everything at home to do sterile compounding so just gonna hang an IV bag and then put a bolus dose in or have my roommate do it since he’s a 3rd year med student.

To clarify though mine would be to experiment with depression therapy. Will do a report if I end up giving it a go

You don’t sound like a responsible drug user so I wouldn’t try it.

However, I’m probably going to do this soon myself. Have everything at home to do sterile compounding so just gonna hang an IV bag and then put a bolus dose in or have my roommate do it since he’s a 3rd year med student.

To clarify though mine would be to experiment with depression therapy. Will do a report if I end up giving it a go

You know for depression it's a direct iv right not a drip from an IV bag
If so you'd want each drop at between 50-75mg infact here's the dosing chart

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191122-161859.png
    Screenshot_20191122-161859.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 5
You know for depression it's a direct iv right not a drip from an IV bag
If so you'd want each drop at between 50-75mg infact here's the dosing chart

I’m really not trying to be a dick but I used the word bolus for a reason man lol. Reading comprehension. Just because you have a bag hung doesn’t mean you’re only doing a drip.

I’d just go ahead and run some fluids/vitamins and glutathione in the bag while I was out cause why not.

this is mad old but i must say most of these replies are silly asf. Dont shoot k cuz u can fall over? oh yeah, dont iv meth cuz it can make u fall over... and opiates, and barbs, coke.... pretty much most of em out there can make u fall lol. now if u do some research youll see A LOT of history in the medical field about iv use of K and how it is safer than most injectable drug. shit there doing k infused therapy in the present for ptsd and other shit.... ive done this plenty of times on and off in the rave scene for over a decade and i can tell u that the biggest risk is doing too much, falling into the wrong frequency and freaking the fuck out. i love that shit but ive seen a couple people bang k and never touch it again cuz they holed wayyy too deep. whenever people asked my buddy what the rush felt like he always said, " its like getting smashed by a high speed train but once the train hits u it burst into feathers, engulfing u in them causing the most euphoric feather tickle fest.... i feel like thats a light dose. i feel like the rush of a strong dose consisted of u being flushed down a pixelated toilet with fragmented water... that doesnt make sense but ud know what i mean if u tried.... then u got to hole out and thats where the real fun starts

Last edited: