• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Iv?ing cocaine

NewbeeG1234

Greenlighter
For people who have done this how long between dosages do you wait to redose? The good feeling goes away pretty quickly but I know it?s important to not dose right away as the drug is still in your system and could be dangerous.. so from personal experience, please!?

Also, has anyone ever felt like they were overdosing but didn?t lose consciousness. Felt new symptoms that were never felt before when iv?ing.. have you ever waited it out to see if the symptoms subside on their own before calling for help? Everything I google says get help right away don?t wait.. but from experience I waited an hour and within the hour I felt 90% better and back to normal.. I just would like to hear others experiences with this particular issue to hear your thoughts and what you did or didn?t do that helped/ made it worse!!?

Thanks all in advance

For people who have done this how long between dosages do you wait to redose? The good feeling goes away pretty quickly but I know it?s important to not dose right away as the drug is still in your system and could be dangerous.. so from personal experience, please!?

Also, has anyone ever felt like they were overdosing but didn?t lose consciousness. Felt new symptoms that were never felt before when iv?ing.. have you ever waited it out to see if the symptoms subside on their own before calling for help? Everything I google says get help right away don?t wait.. but from experience I waited an hour and within the hour I felt 90% better and back to normal.. I just would like to hear others experiences with this particular issue to hear your thoughts and what you did or didn?t do that helped/ made it worse!!?

Thanks all in advance
hi so my not unsubstantial experience has shown if u don't experience almost immediate seizures then deep slow breath ing will work. Most people are having an induced panic attack. If limbs freeze but are not seizing a few minutes of slow deep breathing will fix. Then take any benzos, alcohol or general downers. All they give u in the ER are benzos anyway. Rapid heartbeat, shakiness, nausea, paranoia, mild twitching even some brief hallucinations are side effects that will subside quickly. Ps-- when these things happen take a little break. Minimum Lol. At least 20-30 minutes. From everything I've read, (and I've seen people have seizures then be fine 20 min later but so scary to watch) unless ur old or have heart or health problems u have to take a shitload of yayo to od. So just sit, breathe deep and get heart rate down, in 20-30 u should be fine. I've only felt like passing out when accidentally iv too much but standing and deep breath leveled me