• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants IV ICE

Timthetoolmantaylor

Greenlighter
In short, i need an effective way to come down (slowly) while still functioning enough that its not hella noticeable and be back to normal'ish by Saturday/Sunday. I have been banging pretty steadily since Monday afternoon, i slept for a bit Tuesday night but have been up since.. this morning i literally gagged at the sight of it BUT i know i can't just crash like that.. advice please!

That's a challenge. I like your wording...normal'ish lol. The more hours you sleep, the closer you get to normal'ish. But you already know that. I think I'd crash, and hopefully pull it together somehow during saturday. Sorry I have nothing helpful to offer.
Best wishes.

Benzos could be suitable. Definitely not alcohol.
Is there an OTC alternative? I did not plan ahead for this, it was definitely an impulse buy! Would a benadryl or something like that take the edge off? I'm spitballing ideas to you guys while i finish a research report that due this weekend...

That's a challenge. I like your wording...normal'ish lol. The more hours you sleep, the closer you get to normal'ish. But you already know that. I think I'd crash, and hopefully pull it together somehow during saturday. Sorry I have nothing helpful to offer.
Best wishes.
I can sleep during normal people sleep hours but i cannot be in a coming-down-coma, i have to rejoin the world tomorrow and the next day.. i may be able to crash without suspicion on Sunday...

OTC anti-histamine may help a little bit, but don't take a lot of diphenhydramine lest you want to experience the horrible trip that goes alongside it. I personally would wait 12 - 24 hours since my last dose and then take valium. I would pick weed over alcohol.

Thing is with meth... you're kinda fucked if you expect to sleep any sooner than 24 hours since your last dose, that's my experience anyway...

Hydration is key, eat if you can, have a shower and that should help make you feel more human.

Is there an OTC alternative? I did not plan ahead for this, it was definitely an impulse buy! Would a benadryl or something like that take the edge off? I'm spitballing ideas to you guys while i finish a research report that due this weekend...

It very well could . .. . doxylamine or phenyltoloxamine are also ethanolamine antihistamines like diphenhydramine which are even stronger sedatives but not stronger anticholinergics; anything more than the equivalent of 100 mg of diphenhydramine starts to cross over from a sleep aid to a deliriant, which it sounds like is not for what you are searching right now . . . if you are able to obtain meclozine, hydroxyzine, cyclizine or cyproheptadine, they would probably be more effective for this.

It very well could . .. . doxylamine or phenyltoloxamine are also ethanolamine antihistamines like diphenhydramine which are even stronger sedatives but not stronger anticholinergics; anything more than the equivalent of 100 mg of diphenhydramine starts to cross over from a sleep aid to a deliriant, which it sounds like is not for what you are searching right now . . . if you are able to obtain meclozine, hydroxyzine, cyclizine or cyproheptadine, they would probably be more effective for this.
All i have is benadryl, otc sleep aid, and alcohol. ..

If the sleep aid has paracetamol in it or you have paracetamol you can take with the Benadryl, that will improve its ability as a sleep aid. I am not completely certain why and how, but the synergy is the basis of very popular products like Tylenol PM, which can be further helped with naproxen or ibuprofen. Especially if you have any little aches from the ice comedown. Alcohol does intensify the effect of Benadryl, but I would start with half the dose of both if you are going to do that.

If the sleep aid has paracetamol in it or you have paracetamol you can take with the Benadryl, that will improve its ability as a sleep aid. I am not completely certain why and how, but the synergy is the basis of very popular products like Tylenol PM, which can be further helped with naproxen or ibuprofen. Especially if you have any little aches from the ice comedown. Alcohol does intensify the effect of Benadryl, but I would start with half the dose of both if you are going to do that.
Sleep aid and tylenol after eating something and i i was able to sleep and wake up without feeling like death. Thanks guys:)

In short, i need an effective way to come down (slowly) while still functioning enough that its not hella noticeable and be back to normal'ish by Saturday/Sunday. I have been banging pretty steadily since Monday afternoon, i slept for a bit Tuesday night but have been up since.. this morning i literally gagged at the sight of it BUT i know i can't just crash like that.. advice please!
Xanax is always ur best bet for coming off dope. At least in my book. But the damn things are like fucking leprechauns around here or folksjust don't wanna break bread

I can sleep during normal people sleep hours but i cannot be in a coming-down-coma, i have to rejoin the world tomorrow and the next day.. i may be able to crash without suspicion on Sunday...
Get some opiates, you may still look a little rough but you’ll find just fine ;) hydros, or Oxys or H if you got the tolerance otherwise just snort the tiniest bit wait 35min, see how you feel and if you need another couple of bumps take them and wait another 35min till you get to where you want to be. Benzos will take the edge off slightly but really they are best for skipping the crash entirely and sleeping, if you desire or need to be awake nothing does the job quite so well as opiates, you’ll forget you ever felt bad, actually it’s a rather nice feeling.

Take a big glass of water. Then milk. Then a small dose of Benadryl but be honest with a doctor if you’re in America they won’t call the cops aslong as your not homicidal or suicidal