• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc IV Hydroxyzine..

so is diphenhydramine the most suitable to I.V. with suboxone? will it cause vein necrosis?

Hydroxyzine does a fine job orally as a potentiator with methadone. Now, if you're talking about a shot of hydroxyzine with another IV opioid then it may add to the rush or have a small rush of its own. As many have said, IVing pills is never recommended

I´ve been using now cyclitzine tablets with my bube shots couple times. First time I did actually feel some small rush which I don´t usually anymore get from bube. But I suggest strongly to Micron Filter the shit - that is only way to keep your veins a slight chance to survive.. With reading this thread, I´d say that I´ll leave the Atarax only to oral use as potentiator.

-Hooddood78

Yeah me too useed to shoot a mixture of Subutex/Suboxone and hydroxyzine works with both Utex & Oxone.
But in my opinion Promethazine is the best ive found.
Promethazine is the best I have tried also it definetly has a distictiv rush.

know it's old but don't i v bendryl and I love I'ving. On methadone, take 3/4 of an extra bottle to get high. In your case, 45 mgs. On methadone 22 years in U.S

Why on gods earth would you go to all of this trouble to IV bupes and antihistamines if you gonna be, and want to be for that matter, a proper junkie just get a bag of heroin and a bag of crack and do a snowball.

I have never heard anything so stupid bupes are made as under the tongue tabs for a reason as is cylizine and other anti-histamines because they are meant to be taken orally not crushed in some spoon by some wanna be drug addict who obviously has no experience at all with drugs, virtually if not actually achieving it KILLING THEMSELVES.

Tabs crushed and other substance not meant for injection cause blood clots and all sorts believe me take it from a 18 year addict who has no vein left in their body and two holes in left groin as that was the lengths I was prepared to go to to get a hit FFS either do it, be it and live it (consequences included, a lot I might add) or leave it alone and live a healthy live not waking up at 36 and thinking jeez 18 year crack/heroin habit and raves from age 13 god knows what xtc has done.

Just stick with your line of treatment and take advice from others, AND I MEAN GOOD OTHERS, and get off the rubbish or you will end up like me from one to the next it is benzo's at the minute but I know I am an addict and will jump to anything that buzzez or even alters your mind. The advice I have had over the years from rehab 7 times god do I wish I had listened and luckily being in UK having to pay for none of it.

JUST TAKE HEAD AND PLEASE ANY ONE READING THIS I WISH I HAD NEVER SEEN ANY OF IT IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!! What is left of it I was in Uni on a clean period that's how much I threw away but as soon as student loans came mmmmm I wonder what I did in the groin and got kicked out. I have a blood clot from groin to knee so please if one person listens and stays away or thinks twice thank you for listening.

Warning anti-histamines in non-vial form are harsh on the veins even when micron-filtered , this is a Ph issue i think. Most of my arm veins went due to buprenorphin with anti-histamine shots (phenergan aka promethazine and atarax aka hydroxyzine) although I have to admit i didn't always micron filter at the time.