• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine IV (high quality?) cocaine - almost zero effect

ElvisPillsley

Bluelighter
Got some off my regular guy who always has the best stuff I have ever had - breaks down completely clear in water and absolutely kicks if you do a touch too much.

Anyway, what I got tonight smelled right and quite potent. However, I IVd all of it, got one perfect register, one that was pretty good except I had to keep stopping to make sure it was still in just the right spot because if I moved the right even slightly the register stopped so that was sort of questionable, and the first one was a very weak register - they were all fairly weak compared to other times where the blood skyrockets, I don't know if thats a BP issue or what. Despite this, I had no local numbness so I figured I didn't miss.

Even on the perfect register, having used what was probably an unwise amount really, I got nearly zero effect. No taste, no auditory changes (my hearing usually somehow gets quieter if that makes sense to anyone... not that I can't hear, just that whatever I'm hearing becomes softer for a little while), no rush no body high.

I just don't see that my tolerance could be that high, particularly since any time including within the past couple of weeks that I did IV blow on it's own I got all of those effects and as I said, if I crossed the very fine line of an intense high and shit being too much I damn well knew it and it really didn't take a lot more to get that to happen.

So, any thoughts or similar experiences where the stuff looks, feels (melts on fingertips easily with no grit), smells potent and breaks down clear but just doesn't do much of anything? Would it even be possible to make a fake that does all that? I kinda doubt it... the only thing I noticed that is different from every other time is that after breaking it down in water there was not a residue like I've seen with cut used to add bulk, but instead there was what resembles the little fibers on a raspberry left in the cooker. Tiny and in no way a bulking agent, but I've never seen that before.

Going out on a limb here.. sounds like you're using the same vein each time?

Scar tissue, minimized blood flow. Decent stuff (full disolve) so very low volume per shot I'm assuming, starts going in, vein says "fuck this" and closes down shop constricting itself, needle pulls out hence the missing the register.. whatever you shot basically gets stuck inside the vein, slowly makes its way around, ruining the rush..

Just a limb, but taking some of my own experience into this idea..

If you search there are plenty of threads around the net about people getting 'perfect shots' but not getting high..

Are you saying it's great when snorted and nothing when IV? Or you re-upped and now what you have is doing nothing?

Coke isn't one of those ambiguous things... if you hit, you'd sure as hell feel it. If you missed, the area would turn numb. If neither of those is the case, it's not coke or exceptionally weak.

Well I've hardly snorted any of this primo shit... I know it's good from when it has kicked from a shot and the stuff I said: melts on fingertips without grit; breaks down in water clear; etc.

As for using the same vein I DID,but no more. I have gotten ok at rotating and finding spots but indeed there are places I abused that are still coming back around finally. Once I had a clog and when I squirted it out it was not the standard blood clot, it was basically a nearly black gel like substance that separated in tiny individual parts sort of like wet sand sort of. I have never seen anything like it, I figure it was maybe debris from scar tissue underneath the surface healing?

Well I've hardly snorted any of this primo shit... I know it's good from when it has kicked from a shot and the stuff I said: melts on fingertips without grit; breaks down in water clear; etc.

As for using the same vein I DID,but no more. I have gotten ok at rotating and finding spots but indeed there are places I abused that are still coming back around finally. Once I had a clog and when I squirted it out it was not the standard blood clot, it was basically a nearly black gel like substance that separated in tiny individual parts sort of like wet sand sort of. I have never seen anything like it, I figure it was maybe debris from scar tissue underneath the surface healing?
sounds like you shot the dose into a blood blister. no nerves in those? i dunno. not a doctor but you either injected into a callus, a blood blister, or something else with no nerves in it or you would have at least felt localized numbness. what were your recent using habits and how much have you been using each time? also, been using any other dopamine agonists like amps or crystal?