• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos IV flubromazolam? Any experiences?

AlphaOdure

Bluelighter
Since flubromazolam is such a long acting drug, when exactly would 'the rush" build up?

Any experience or advice?

I did just IV a few milligrams & dec felt something. It can't tell if its sticking around. Of. Ourselves I had several large clonazolam shots a few hours later so I suppose it'd be hard to objectively compare the 2.

The little I tried from flubromazolam is extremely more euphoric tho

Don't do it. It is perfectly dangerous enough taken orally.
Blackouts and seizures aren't fun.

Dont do that man why would u want to? lol clonazolam and flub are very potent and it sounds like ur doing alot of both a few mg at once ...lol i have had clonazolam and its potent and very good if i take it only .05-1mg though out the whole day i hear .05 is equal to 2mg klonapin u need to learn self control and do a taper i hope ur not doing this daily you could have deadly with drawls from doing this with these 2 benzos please be responsible

seizures aren't fun.

While I agree that it's a fucking horrible idea, how could a anticonvulsant cause seizures? Unless you're talking about withdrawals.

Yeah, im talking about withdrawals.
Long acting benzo + blackouts + high potential for redosing = withdrawal/seizure risk.

Yes my tolerance has sky rocketed in the past month. Although I could get by with ~5mg clonazepam 2x day if I had to. But ever since my gramps dies (who raised me) I've been on a bender, (& I'm on subutex, won't touch opioids, no self control)

Anyway, felt as euphoric as one can get from IV'ing a benzo lasting for about 15 min. doesnt hit instantaneously either (takes about ~5 min). I then just woke up at 2am. No blackouts. But a peaceful sleep.

Had a nice anxiolytic afterglow that'll hopefully keep me from redosing until tomorrow evening. (I actually got the flubromazolam in attempts to taper- I've been on 425mg/day etizolam habit I'm the past... Full fledged paranoid delirium tremens, do NOT want to return to that!)

Dayum...425mg a day??? I'm On Subs also and tend to eat benzos like candy when I got em' but fuck, dude. Ya say ya don't have any self control with opiates but I don't think ya got any with benzo's either, and I would rather just be strung out on dope or pills than that much benzo's I think...how do you remember anything???? Like unless your exageating but I knda believe you if you IV Flubromazolam, as I understand its pretty damn strong...

Although I could get by with ~5mg clonazepam 2x day if I had to.

This is still a very high dose. 10mg Clonazepam a day is equal to 100-200mg Diazepam, depending on the conversion (1 or 0,5mg Clonazepam = 10mg Diazepam from different sources). But I tend to the former 1mg Clonaz=10mg Diaz.

The Etizolam dose you mentioned is just insane and I can't believe anyone being able to live a normal life on ~400mg Etizolam, WTF? 8o

Also Flubromazolam is not a good Benzo to taper with, like at all. Better get some Dia- or Diclazepam for that.
These Triazolo-RC-Benzos are just trouble. If you really want to taper, IV is the worst route too. You achieve a much more steady blood-plasma concentration and longer duration of effects with sublingual administration with nearly the same bioavailability.

Are you using water or PG to make your solutions? If you are just using water then you are getting far less of the drug.

I also believe the OP meant clonazalam which is like the bastard son of xanax and klonipin. I've always wanted to try this, as I take xanax for panic disorder and sleep, however I get the most therapeutic dose from 1mg of clonazepam for general anxiety. It would be nice to have something with the staying power of clon. and the speed of onset of alp.

Just be careful. There are only a few benzos that are good for injection. Ativan and diazepam being the main two.

This is the one BZD that scares me (In powder form, that is) I'm well known to have an EXTREMELY high tolerance to BZD's, as I've been hooked on them for years and was getting every BZD under the sun (EU shit, Brotizolam is still the greatest for a panic attack!), but, the two times I ordered F-Lam, I would ingest > wake up to screaming at me- complete goddamn blackout(s) to wit the second situation was the exact same, lol.. I dabbed through a gram of Phenazepam in about 55 hours, recall it all, taken multi-gram doses of Oxazepam, 900mg Midazolam, slammed nearly 80mg pure Clonazolam powder, ectect, not dicksizing, my shit tiny. What I'm trying to get at is this- (I am absolutely certain) you will fuck up one day, and it won't be pretty.
--
If there's no 'rush' then quit slamming that shit, for your own safety.. IMO, just plug it, as I didn't particularly enjoy my Triazolam, any ROA, till I plugged them, now I think they're great. I understand why you want to do it, but F-Lam is just asking for an unexpected blackout, and those scenarios are ALWAYS bad. Crazy long half life, daily dosing highlyyyyyyy likely, and if so, multiple times I'm certain.. If you must do it, just write it down, so you have a general idea of how much is in your system.. Tapering blows, but, get an RX for Gabapentin / Pregabalin, consider it your clonidine of BZD WD. You'll still hurt, but, with a light dose of BZD's topped off, you'll be good to go, and taper down at your own pace.

BE SAFE!

YKM is absolutely right. I am dependent on temazepam and xanax. I take them as medicines due to a serious anxiety disorder and OCD. My doctor asked if I wanted to stop and that he would put me on a gradual diazepam taper due to the long half life.

I have actually seen an improvement in my life due to this regimen of anxyiolotic medications .

Last edited:
425mg of etizolam a day????????????????? Wtf? Dude u need to seek professional help now!!!!! With the amounts of benzos ur taking withdrawal will kill u 425MG OF ETIZOLAM WOULD LAST ME MAYBE 8 MONTHS OR A YEAR WOWW IS ALL I GOT TO SAY

Thought I'd update this, yes i was using all benzoa in PG Solutions for volumetric dosing, would then mix w/water sometimes before IV if it burned too much..

& goddamn yes i needed professional help. Tapered with phenobarbital, temezepam at psych hospital (1 month); after? Eventually moved to 20-35ml (rectal) of 2m2b/daily after psych hospital for a bit (like 18 months or so?), but then suffered severe delirum tremens from that, again; like, worst I've ever had, 5 days of straight hallucinations, delirium, more real than any deliriant i ever took. Had at least 6 seizures (that my familu could count, & ones i partially remembered)

Finally, Medical detox from 2m2b over ~10 days w/ diazepam. Whole 2-3 months my vision was off, memory was shot, crippling anxiety, etc.

But i am clean: prescribed 2400mg gabapentin, 4mg buprenorphine- & 30-60mg abofazole (Russian supplement). Still occasional cannabis & tripping (NMDA antagonists are also very healing, would like to explore 2-fdck again now in more stable mindset)

Almost 6 months clean & im finally starting to feel normal. Whole last 5 year's are mostly a blur, im surprised my posts weren't entirely incoherent.

Thank you though everyone for your concerns! I WAS way outta control.

(High doses of etizolam.? That figure may have been off due to bad, poor batches; i just remember it not working nearly as well when i stared messing with banging flubro & clonazepam)