European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

IV european speed ?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Hi, could european amphetamines be IV'ed? the problem is I mainly get it in paste form and from my previous experiences with opiates and others, the paste may have cuts and that would do some unwanted damage to my veins presumably but could I filter the stuff out like preparing an oxy pill and filtering with a micro-filter? just hunting for a rush and I am clean from opiates (3 months now)

I used to IV euro speed all the time mate, using water and a slice of cigarette filter and it never did any damage to my veins. Usually, the cuts in speed are relatively innocuous. This isn't to say it's safe mind you, just a lot safer than injecting citric or crushed up pills. However, I find that amphetamine sulphate doesn't really provide a rush when IV'd, It just comes on a bit quicker than snorting and becomes a habit in itself. Take care mate...

thank you fubar, well I won't risk a needle fixation just for a quicker onset.I saw some guys talking about a rush but I think they were meaning meth then.what is your opinion about Amfepramone? here in eastern europe is usually prescribed for obesion,tried it once it was kinda speedy but I was also on about 1000mg tramadol back then.

You never really know what in the fuck street drugs are cut with, so for something going directly into my vein I would at least acetone wash the shit first. Then again I wouldn't even shoot it, I'd just eat it snort it or what have you.

yeah I know what you mean, the greedy fucks in eastern europe sometimes try to sell RC stims as speed and other times 80% cutting substs 20% speed .some dumb fucks actually buy the shit.this paste is kinda pure though and is not RC but I am going to continue with the intranasal ROA.

thank you fubar, well I won't risk a needle fixation just for a quicker onset.I saw some guys talking about a rush but I think they were meaning meth then.what is your opinion about Amfepramone? here in eastern europe is usually prescribed for obesion,tried it once it was kinda speedy but I was also on about 1000mg tramadol back then.
Yeh, IV methamphetamine gives a hell of a rush apparently - though I've never had the pleasure, and never will now because I wouldn't be able to find a decent vein due to too much brown and citric.

As for amfepramone, I used to love that stuff back in the day. I don't think it's prescribed in the UK anymore - not heard of it for years.

here in Romania I can get my hands on some kinda easily.but we don't have such a strict system as in uk

The quality of the speed (Base, putty) my way has drastically dropped in the past few years. Very little positive effect and a horrible mind changing comedown that lasts for days. At least before the trade off was worth it. It was always so good it was worth it for the comedown. Not any more. Would kill a puppy for the chance to rail a line of uncut amphetamine sulphate powder brilliant white powder style, like the type i hear used to be available....

my current source has a very fine speed paste. but I know what you are talking about... other dealers here are on a cutting marathon :))))) anyway I will not IV it for sure I will keep snorting it and producing on my mpc afterwards. I only do stimulants when I want to work more on my music or to talk a lot of giberrish with my friends till it's morning and stay up the whole night without affecting my job, I'm a game tester so I have to concentrate and be really focused but lack of sleep => the opposite of being focused. I am thinking of trying out working on amfepramone (like working working,not on the music)

Last edited by a moderator:
The quality of the speed (Base, putty) my way has drastically dropped in the past few years. Very little positive effect and a horrible mind changing comedown that lasts for days. At least before the trade off was worth it. It was always so good it was worth it for the comedown. Not any more. Would kill a puppy for the chance to rail a line of uncut amphetamine sulphate powder brilliant white powder style, like the type i hear used to be available....
Get yourself onto the darknet markets, where it can be found as bog standard paste cheaper and more potent than anything found on the street, to high quality dry fine speed powder tested anywhere between 50-70% pure

yeah IV methamphetamine for sure :) what I had in the UK was nothing like what I got my hands on in Florida sadly