• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

IV Ecstacy??

Roywow

Greenlighter
Does anyone have any experience with not just pure MDMA IV but with Ecstacy tabs instead?: I apologize if it's been discussed already but can't find any specific info on effects of tabs vs crystals, any info is appreciated and also not completely sure of purity of if it's cut with meth or not which every time I've tried tabs it's felt methy to me but always orally. But buddy I got them from said he did coke all night and took one maybe two and was able to come down and go to sleep shortly after so hoping it's good, just looking for options on IV route with pure MDMA or tabs or experience with ones that are cut, fake etc.... Can't stand the meth high without benzos to come down, I am pretty experienced with basically everything besides MDMA/X so any info on this particular one is appreciated. Also I'm somewhere in northern SD Midwest US so not sure of quality of it here compared to other stuff. Thanks in advance for any advice!

I never tried it myself but from the reports I remember reading on here IVing MDMA produces and extremely intense rush even at low dosages.

IIRC 30 to 40mg can be overwhelming.

Obviously there are the same issues as with any pills, you need to filter the shot, ideally with a micron filter.

I never tried it myself but from the reports I remember reading on here IVing MDMA produces and extremely intense rush even at low dosages.

IIRC 30 to 40mg can be overwhelming.

Obviously there are the same issues as with any pills, you need to filter the shot, ideally with a micron filter.
All the needle freaks (of which I was one for a while) always said that MDA was the Rolls Royce of rushes, and in small doses.
Never got to try it myself. Wanted to.

All the needle freaks (of which I was one for a while) always said that MDA was the Rolls Royce of rushes, and in small doses.
Never got to try it myself. Wanted to.
I tried MDA only a handful of times at dosages that were just insane, due to me being at my first experience with drugs, and being told it was MDMA.

Best rush and peak of any drug I have ever taken by far.

I tried MDA only a handful of times at dosages that were just insane, due to me being at my first experience with drugs, and being told it was MDMA.

Did you shoot it?

Or are you just talking about MDA in general, ive always loved that drug also. But ive only taken it orally and intranasal. Ive shot bk-MDMA tho and that was a good time but short lived and more stimmy then oral dosing. Just kinda wanted to see what would happen.

Did you shoot it?

Or are you just talking about MDA in general, ive always loved that drug also. But ive only taken it orally and intranasal. Ive shot bk-MDMA tho and that was a good time but short lived and more stimmy then oral dosing. Just kinda wanted to see what would happen.
Only oral.
Honestly I think that instant psychosis could be a concern if you shoot too much MDA.

I've had MDA a handful of times as well, just never IV.
Never had MDMA. That might change, eventually.

I read somewhere that a high enough dose of MDA was a lot like the too high doses of STP initially sold. A mental H-bomb.

I've had MDA a handful of times as well, just never IV.
Never had MDMA. That might change, eventually.

I read somewhere that a high enough dose of MDA was a lot like the too high doses of STP initially sold. A mental H-bomb.
It gave me the most vivid and realistic hallucinations I have ever had.
I literally could not tell what was real and what was not.
This went on for over 6 hours.
At high dosages it will also raise your body temp a lot, I was feeling warm and sweating in a tshirt while in the woods at night with less than 5C and medium wind.

One of my friends had experienced taking ~120mg of crystal MDMA orally without trouble, but one day, he tried a small amount of crystal MDMA rectally, and he ended up in the hospital after an OD. He told me taking it rectally (even in very small quantities) potentiated the effects of MDMA exponentially and caused the OD (I remember him mentioning that it was as if his ass was on fire like a rocket with symptoms of agitation, tachycardia, and heart palpitations).

I guess taking MDMA through any route other than oral could make you regret the decision (I've only ever taken crystal MDMA orally with capsules).

One of my friends had experienced taking ~120mg of crystal MDMA orally without trouble, but one day, he tried a small amount of crystal MDMA rectally, and he ended up in the hospital after an OD. He told me taking it rectally (even in very small quantities) potentiated the effects of MDMA exponentially and caused the OD (I remember him mentioning that it was as if his ass was on fire like a rocket with symptoms of agitation, tachycardia, and heart palpitations).

I guess taking MDMA through any route other than oral could make you regret the decision (I've only ever taken crystal MDMA orally with capsules).
I'm not discounting the report, or saying it can't happen, but it seems a really odd reaction to a "small amount".
Is it possible that your friend eyeballed the dose or that he was given another drug?

I'm not discounting the report, or saying it can't happen, but it seems a really odd reaction to a "small amount".
Is it possible that your friend eyeballed the dose or that he was given another drug?
I found his post interesting. Since IV MDMA can cause extreme effects at low doses, I wonder if rectal would be similar. People snort it all the time and don't report extreme effects, so that would argue against that... but, I dunno. It would be good to hear from others who have boofed MDMA (or MDA).

I found his post interesting. Since IV MDMA can cause extreme effects at low doses, I wonder if rectal would be similar. People snort it all the time and don't report extreme effects, so that would argue against that... but, I dunno. It would be good to hear from others who have boofed MDMA (or MDA).
IME boofing is very similar to snorting, but you can do much higher dosages at once.
I can do a max of 250mg in a single line before a significant amount just drips down my throat and I'm forced to swallow it.

Also, I have no explanation for this, but IME some people absorb drugs from intranasal much faster than others, so maybe the same can be true for boofing.

IME boofing is very similar to snorting, but you can do much higher dosages at once.
I can do a max of 250mg in a single line before a significant amount just drips down my throat and I'm forced to swallow it.

Also, I have no explanation for this, but IME some people absorb drugs from intranasal much faster than others, so maybe the same can be true for boofing.
Thanks. You've done it, I assume. So, two data points and likely not a thing.

Thanks. You've done it, I assume. So, two data points and likely not a thing.
I have done several times, my GF also done it once and didn't notice much difference from snorting.
Some reports I've read report a slight increase in potency compared to snorting, but it could be down to those people having a fucked up nose which could make boofing more powerful for them.

As far as I remember, the rectal route was a second re-dose.

He snorted ~120mg crystal MDMA, and after a few hours, he took a very small amount (I think ~10mg or ~13mg) rectally. He was telling me the "rush" was very, very intense, and he literally called the ambulance and was taken to a hospital. Anyway, they did a bunch of tests to see if it had fucked up his heart, and after a while, they ended up sending him home ('cause nothing was wrong).

He said plugging crystal MDMA (in small amounts compared to what he snorted) caused the OD.

I understand that re-dosing may have different pharmacological effects but I think plugging crystal MDMA would increase the drug effects/rush significantly even in small amounts compared to snorting or oral as far as I recall.

dose-report.jpg

Okay, I found the picture he sent me after going through my messaging app. He happened to take a picture of the dose before ingestion that day.

The crystal inside the black circle is what he plugged, and the remaining crystals are what he snorted.

Plugging the crystal inside the circle (you can see it's a very small amount compared to what he snorted) caused the OD.

I have plugged MDMA a couple of times at least at dosages one would administer intranasal, with aproximately same results(as intranasal dosing).. So no OD..

As far as I remember, the rectal route was a second re-dose.

He snorted ~120mg crystal MDMA, and after a few hours, he took a very small amount (I think ~10mg or ~13mg) rectally. He was telling me the "rush" was very, very intense, and he literally called the ambulance and was taken to a hospital. Anyway, they did a bunch of tests to see if it had fucked up his heart, and after a while, they ended up sending him home ('cause nothing was wrong).

He said plugging crystal MDMA (in small amounts compared to what he snorted) caused the OD.

I understand that re-dosing may have different pharmacological effects but I think plugging crystal MDMA would increase the drug effects/rush significantly even in small amounts compared to snorting or oral as far as I recall.
I think that tiny thing would be about 10mg, and that it didn't cause an OD.
Your friend shoved a crystal up the rear end without dissolving it in water (which is the only way that small amount would cause any pain) and that caused an anxiety/panic attack.
If your friend was actually ODing the ER doc would not have told him that he was fine.

In Russia IV is used wherever possible. Since clean works are not so easy to acquire and people are given NO HR information, HIV, hep and other bloodborne diseases are a real problem.

Right now, Russia has a LOT of problems but officially their is NO HIV in Russia and IV drug use appears to be the most common vector and yet no official figures exist but data gathered suggests a MASSIVE problem.

OK St. Petersburg might not reflect the whole nation but figures of 60-70% of IV drug users has been given for at least a decade.

But yep - Russian's IV everything they can.

To the OP I have done what you are asking about (shot mdma pills).

I used half a pill and filtered with cotton. Ideally you want to use micron filters for pills, but since I was only doing it once I figured it was ok.

I had read that iv mdma was scary. Whoever posted about it said they thought they were dying.

I actually really liked it iv.

I wouldn't suggest it though unless you're already familiar with snorting mdma. Snorting (and I've heard boofing) is way more potent, hits harder, and also faster. So I recommend at least being familiar with snorting mdma before you try shooting it.

Have you ever shot meth? Because that can be scary especially the first time. Anyway, I found it no scarier than shooting meth. Obviously the high is different but the intensity is about the same so I say if you've already tried shooting meth then you should be good.

I would recommend you not shoot more than a quarter to a half of a pill. Especially the first time.

Enjoy.