• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(IV DMT) + (LSD / 2 Hits) - Experienced: Best Adventure of My Life

this is definitely on my bucket list now, if it wasn't before. Where does one find a suitable micron filter for this type of thing though?

I really enjoyed reading your trip report. Would you mind sharing what your previous experience with DMT was? e.g., how many times have you smoked/injected it? I've thought about IVing DMT but just don't have the resources, tools, or setting necessary, so reading reports like yours will have to suffice. It sounds heavenly.

I have smoked DMT on at least 6 separate occasions (on top of weed or vaporized in a pipe); and it's a huge waste IMO. The dosage differences between it and IV are so huge.

I have smoked DMT on at least 6 separate occasions (on top of weed or vaporized in a pipe); and it's a huge waste IMO. The dosage differences between it and IV are so huge.

I've maybe smoked DMT 60-80 times over 40+ sessions. Having only ever smoked it this makes me sad... I was planning on doing more with changa in the future, but now I may just skip straight to the needles (with all proper precaution of course). In any case, thanks for the perspective. Sounds like you get way more bang for the buck doing it your way. I have one more question for you: Do you plan on doing this again, and if so, any time soon?

I've maybe smoked DMT 60-80 times over 40+ sessions. Having only ever smoked it this makes me sad... I was planning on doing more with changa in the future, but now I may just skip straight to the needles (with all proper precaution of course). In any case, thanks for the perspective. Sounds like you get way more bang for the buck doing it your way. I have one more question for you: Do you plan on doing this again, and if so, any time soon?

Yes, I do plan on doing this again.

I'll be doing it again soon, probably the next time I get to hang out with my good friend.

I wouldn't feel sad knowing there's such a huge difference, I would be excited. It is worth all of the preparation for an IV DMT experience to have had less intense psychedelic experiences, so you can prepare your mind to be ready for such an intense experience and you can utilize the most out of it while you're in there.

:)

Wait, I never saw a dose mentioned? Very important! Maybe I'm dense and missed it. . .;)

This sounds very intense. I smoked DMT while peaking on LSD once and had a VERY intense experience. The synergy was almost too intense and everything was just sort of "becoming" and was "as is". It's hard to explain, but at some moments I kind of wanted it to be over as I was tripping pretty pretty hard and was also by myself. Having good company can help a lot I remember after the experience I had to call up my best friend (who was at work) and luckily he answered and helped calm me down a little. I still have yet to write the trip report for it. I don't think I could ever attempt injecting DMT. It comes up fast enough I can't even imagine how intense and amazing (if you can handle it) this may be when taking it to this level. Even though my experience was a little intense for me, it was still something I'm glad I did as I don't think I've ever tripped that hard in my life.

Sounds like you had an awesome time!

Wait, I never saw a dose mentioned? Very important! Maybe I'm dense and missed it. . .;)

It was eyeballed. It was probably somewhere in the ballpark of 30mg to 50mg. I wouldn't suggest eyeballing DMT to people.

This sounds very intense. I smoked DMT while peaking on LSD once and had a VERY intense experience. The synergy was almost too intense and everything was just sort of "becoming" and was "as is". It's hard to explain, but at some moments I kind of wanted it to be over as I was tripping pretty pretty hard and was also by myself. Having good company can help a lot I remember after the experience I had to call up my best friend (who was at work) and luckily he answered and helped calm me down a little. I still have yet to write the trip report for it. I don't think I could ever attempt injecting DMT. It comes up fast enough I can't even imagine how intense and amazing (if you can handle it) this may be when taking it to this level. Even though my experience was a little intense for me, it was still something I'm glad I did as I don't think I've ever tripped that hard in my life.

Sounds like you had an awesome time!

Yes it was the best experience I have ever had, by far better than any previous psychedelic experience I have ever had.

It truly is taking it to the next level to IV DMT, I can't think of anything else as intense or life changing.

Last edited:
Sounds like a properly beautiful experience; such a come up from IV DMT sounds quite rough to me, such a rapid transition, well described by the way, which I know is difficult for intense DMT experience because of the sheer intensity of such a trip. I can very well imagen it was your best experience; my best trip was also on DMT (out of 200+ classical psychedelic experiences) :)

Sounds like a properly beautiful experience; such a come up from IV DMT sounds quite rough to me, such a rapid transition, well described by the way, which I know is difficult for intense DMT experience because of the sheer intensity of such a trip. I can very well imagen it was your best experience; my best trip was also on DMT (out of 200+ classical psychedelic experiences) :)

Thanks. :)

It did take a while to word this experience, and I needed the 8 days I waited after doing this to write up the trip report.

I hope that other people get to experience this type of experience some time in their lifetimes, although I'm not sure if everyone could tolerate it as easily as my friends and I did.

Oh my god, I really wanna inject DMT.
I have over 150 DMT trips, but all were freebased. Then I made an Ayahausca like drink, that was totally different but I loved it.

I wish I could mustard up the courage to IV DMT. I just don't wanna go around jamming needles in my arm. Especially around my friends, they'd all thing I'm strung out on H or something.
If I do decide to IV what would a good starting dose be?

If I do decide to IV what would a good starting dose be?

You should definitely not IV DMT by yourself. Find someone who can help you do the injection safely; you definitely don't want to miss with a shot of DMT. It would probably sting like hell (the only times I have tried it, I have made it in the vein).

A good starting dose would probably be.... 25mg to 50mg.

Awesome report!

Thanks! I'm glad people enjoyed reading it. :)

Thats amazing man. Gladded you shared your experiece with us. I would never have the guts to do it butvkudos to you. You def are a traveler!!?Glad yure safe too?