• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction iv dfsck with medical cotton

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
i want a shot of dsfk right this second. so bad i can't describe it day was rough and opiates and benzos are not giving full escape. you cannot buy whee filters in chicago, only online. i have medical cottons. how big a difference in risk?

asking in OD instead of PD because really about iv.

thanks

'

probably safer to do it IM, IV ketamine analogs/PCP are known to kick in a little too rapidly for comfort

A wheel filter is far safer for IMing in particular because the risk of an abscess is much greater with IM than IV. Personally I wouldn't ever IM without a wheel filter. I did once (I have only IMd 3 times) and the area was pink and tender for a few days, it freaked me out.

yeah, didn’t wanna IM to avoid absces.

IV, you have about time to pull out and cap the the needle. not much more. far as comfort goes, i enjoy the feeling. 3-meo-pce is better for IV. 2fdck or whatever isn’t worth it.

I personally have IM'ed ketamine many times (it's directed to be given that way) - it's my understanding that while there is a risk of abcess formation with IM, if you keep the injection volume small and sterile, they are not any more of a risk than if you are IVing.

^pharm ket pulled out of the vial or street ket that's no longer sterile? i get that dry street ket was likely once sterile in a vial, but you know what i mean.

i supose there is no point in saying you've IMed sterile ket vials without problem. i don't like to assume.
NSFW:
supposedly i get my new wheel filters on wednesday. likely story. sucks you cant buy them at a pharmacy or anywhere else brick and mortar. chicago doesn't even know what a wheel filter is. i'm gonna change that.

iv ket/2fdck is dumb. it feel good, but the duration is beyond problematic. "2fdck" is so hard to remember. fuck that name.

smoking 2fdck creates terrible things like cyanide, riight? i read that one reddit, which is like saying i read it in the comments of a youtube video.

Last edited:
All of it has been crystalline dry stuff, not from vials. A close friend of mine would also occasionally IM ketamine along with a few other drugs (RCs and street fentanyl) too.

Note that I will boil the ketamine both to dissolve it and to ensure sterility. No bacteria is going to exist on the acidic, hypertonic surface of K crystals - would be like bacteria on rock salt or cocaine. Very unlikely.

As for smoking, presumably you would want to convert the salt to a freebase before vaporizing it. Depending on conditions it could produce cyanide but that would be more of an issue at extreme temperatures or in true combustion (i.e. mixing K powder on a joint). If you are using indirect heat that's way easier on the compound in question. As I recall you can GC ketamine which heats it at 200-300C, and without decomposition...

thanks for the detailed reply. i get .22 filters tomorrow, so IM will be the only ROA i care about.

smoking would be interesting, but i'm not chemist-confident enough to do anything that could result in cyanide.

probably safer to do it IM, IV ketamine analogs/PCP are known to kick in a little too rapidly for comfort
Speak for yourself I fucking love it.

Then again I am... how the French put it... bat piss insane. Lol.

I was going to say bat shit but, you know, covidjokes.

It can be dysphoric if you're unhappy or miserable in withdrawal. Mostly I just fucking love leaving my body behind.

i want a shot of dsfk right this second. so bad i can't describe it day was rough and opiates and benzos are not giving full escape. you cannot buy whee filters in chicago, only online. i have medical cottons. how big a difference in risk?

asking in OD instead of PD because really about iv.

thanks

'
I know exactly what you mean unfortunately by other drugs not giving the desired out, and everything else seems shitty compared to it.

You've always been really cool I just want to say take care of yourself because I think you're worth it. <3

I know how bad that craving can be and how miserable it is and I don't want anybody else feeling that bad who I think is really cool.

Lots of <3, no judgments whatsoever.