• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IV Coke...Overrated

ecstacii

Bluelighter
Last weekend I had a little bit of coke and decided to IV it to see what all the hype was about.
I really didn't think it was all it was cracked (no pun intended)up to be. From reading post on here people make it out to be the greatest thing since bubbles in beer. Maybe I did something wrong or didn't use enough?
I took a decent sized bump, and put it in a spoon. Added a little bit of water, and stired it around, put some cotton in it and loaded it up.
I injected it in the vien on the reverse side of my elbow. And I'm positive I hit the vien, even though I'm not very experienced with IVing things.
I had been doing coke all night, could that be the reason it didn't do too much. It did give me a small rush but nothing to brag about.
Whats you guy's thoughts?

hmm, well i found snorting coke pretty much pointless, didn't enjoy it al all and the taste was horrible. i don't think i had enough.
when i iv'ed it i enjoyed it much more, i had also just had a hit of speed at the same time though.
maybe its not that much better, but to me i'd rather do it so i don't have to taste the coke dripping down my throat.

if you shoot enough and you shoot it right...you'll know.
[ 03 April 2002: Message edited by: I'm On Drugs ]

like PhreeX would say:
"If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and bang more speed" or in your case, coke.
try again with more.

I agree that it wasn't all the euphoria every says it is. I used quite a sizable amount on several occasions and all i got was an immense head rush, everything got that wah-wah-wah sound people associate w/nitrous, my body started to tingle and i got a pain in my chest area and kind of a headache, but no euphoria. in fact, it was kind of unpleasant. am i doing something wrong? i enjoy snorting it far more.

Boo,
I experienced exactly the same thing the first few times I did coke IV. I realized after a little while that I was getting a headache and other negative effects because I was actually doing slightly TOO MUCH. I did so much because I thought I wasn't feeling it at lower doses, but later I realized that I just didn't appreciate it. It took me four or five uses to finally realize all of this and start appreciating it, but once I did.... ummm, well, let me just say I understand now why people suck dick for coke. And, I have a completely different understanding of the word 'addiction'. Be careful, my friend.

Interesting Boo, i smoked crack a few times one day a while ago, and also got the "wah wah" sound, and i said to my friend, i feel like i just hit some nitrous. Gave me a rush (only felt good for like...a minute?) and the volume of sound got lower and "wah wah", i wasn't impressed. Then after about 20 minutes i just felt like shit the rest of the day.

i have to say that IV'ing coke has to be my favorite ting to do. i have'nt had the chance to V meth but wikk soon. you should just do more next time, when you get the "bell ringer" you'll change your mind. by the way i just got done banging 2 g's and am speeding like crazy.

uh......2 grams of coke? man, isnt one G an OD? and what is meant by cotton? do you actually put the type of cotton cloth is made from in yer vein? eeeew

Originally posted by Computer_collector:
and what is meant by cotton? do you actually put the type of cotton cloth is made from in yer vein? eeeew
heh-heh...you crack me up kid! the "cotton" referred to is the fuzzy kind of cotton, like on a Q-tip. It's used when injecting drugs to filter out any particles, etc. You're not actually injecting the cotton into your vein! Just the liquid that it soaks up.
I know you're new to the whole "drug scene" comp_collector...but I suggest you educate yourself by reading a lot of the stuff on EROWID. People here will respect your opinions a lot more if you know what you're talking about...

Double key bump? IV as much as you would snort, can't go wrong there! Of course, for the true stimulant euntropenuer, load up a rig of crystal meth and in the same fit coke.... The rush of them both together will have you laying on the floor overcome by an intense rush that will have you immobile for about 10-20 minutes.

perhaps my advice was a bit overenthusiastic, but i don't snort double key bumps...they're much too little, even with high quality coke. the feeling from injecting coke is so much different, it satisfies some primal thing and creates and instant craving for more and more and more. perhaps deus is right, start small, work your way up, know what you're getting into.

Last weekend I had a little bit of coke and decided to IV it to see what all the hype was about.
I really didn't think it was all it was cracked (no pun intended)up to be. From reading post on here people make it out to be the greatest thing since bubbles in beer. Maybe I did something wrong or didn't use enough?
I took a decent sized bump, and put it in a spoon. Added a little bit of water, and stired it around, put some cotton in it and loaded it up.
I injected it in the vien on the reverse side of my elbow. And I'm positive I hit the vien, even though I'm not very experienced with IVing things.
I had been doing coke all night, could that be the reason it didn't do too much. It did give me a small rush but nothing to brag about.
Whats you guy's thoughts?
Cocaine in the U.S. is way too cut brother. Even down here in México you may or may not get something good. Most of the time something regular. Imagine still crossing the border and having every dealer cutting their way in.
I suggest diggin your way into a straight up dealer because shooting cocaine is the most satysfaing feeling on Earth. With as little as 15mg of good stuff youll think you found the one hit wonder of sinful temptation. Think of the best orgasm youve ever had and multiply it by 10. As real as that with real cocaine.
Good luck out there. And hey, mind harmful reduction. Get yourself a mg scale. Greetings

Cocaine in the U.S. is way too cut brother. Even down here in México you may or may not get something good. Most of the time something regular. Imagine still crossing the border and having every dealer cutting their way in.
I suggest diggin your way into a straight up dealer because shooting cocaine is the most satysfaing feeling on Earth. With as little as 15mg of good stuff youll think you found the one hit wonder of sinful temptation. Think of the best orgasm youve ever had and multiply it by 10. As real as that with real cocaine.
Good luck out there. And hey, mind harmful reduction. Get yourself a mg scale. Greetings
This thread by the OP is from 2002 but yeah... IV coke is one high I wouldn't call over rated. Though it will wreck your life faster than any other drug experience

This thread by the OP is from 2002 but yeah... IV coke is one high I wouldn't call over rated. Though it will wreck your life faster than any other drug experience
It almost takes my soul, those rushes were the shit but not worth the price.