• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Iv cocaine negative effects solution

Dhabeed

Bluelighter
I was having a hard time getting that pleasant feeling once again like when i started ivng because ever since i started doing it again, all i was getting was negative and scary physical feelings regardless the dosage or injection rate.

Reading other fellows experiences and how they manage their mental comedowns i decided to try clonazepam 2mg today prior 1 hr prior my session and to my surprise there were no more scary death like feelings anylonger. Now I am able to enjoy once again this beautiful gift from life without feeling as if i was about die.

Hope this can help out other people complaining of a non Rush experience or negative/paranoia/anxiety issues while ivng.

Just for the record, now i need to use above 80mg-150mg to get that orgasm like effect again compared to the 15-30mg i used to do when i started. Greetings!

Last edited:
Adding 10% more water to the shot will usually bring back the magic. Don't know why it works but it works with cocaine.

Adding 10% more water to the shot will usually bring back the magic. Don't know why it works but it works with cocaine.
Interesting. You mean that instead of using for example 3 or 4ml on the syringe, adding more water to it after you mix it will potentiate the effect?