• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids iv’ing tramadol 50mg capsule

esk3t

Greenlighter
probably a stupid question but is it worth it/possible/safe to empty the powder from a tramadol hcl 50mg capsule and mix it with water to iv it? will it give a better rush? would it be less dangerous than crushing a pill and shooting it? and most importantly will it kill me by accident 😭

probably a stupid question but is it worth it/possible/safe to empty the powder from a tramadol hcl 50mg capsule and mix it with water to iv it? will it give a better rush? would it be less dangerous than crushing a pill and shooting it? and most importantly will it kill me by accident 😭
no is answer to all but third question and to that answer is possibly

I had a friend who sometimes did use tramadol drops I.V. but it capsules there's likely more inert stuff along tramadol. I.V. was his main root for everything but most people except heavy needlemans are better with eating it, even snorting.

If I remember correctly the majority of the analgesic effects of trams doll come from the metabolite demetramodol(likely spelt wrong). So I think if you injected it it would come on faster but still not instantly because your body needs time to metabolize the tramadol into that metabolite. As for iving anything like that it’s def not safe. Iving and powder especially pills is super shitty for you. Them fuckers have so many binders and etc that can fuck you up. Since 50 mg of tramadol is equal to 5 mgs of morphine you wouldn’t have to take much of another opiate to match its effects. imo not worth it for such a shitty opiate.

If I remember correctly the majority of the analgesic effects of trams doll come from the metabolite demetramodol(likely spelt wrong). So I think if you injected it it would come on faster but still not instantly because your body needs time to metabolize the tramadol into that metabolite. As for iving anything like that it’s def not safe. Iving and powder especially pills is super shitty for you. Them fuckers have so many binders and etc that can fuck you up. Since 50 mg of tramadol is equal to 5 mgs of morphine you wouldn’t have to take much of another opiate to match its effects. imo not worth it for such a shitty opiate.
It's spelled o-desmehthytramadol I think.
Yeah that's the potent metabolite but tramadol has some direct effects too. Being SNRI and using it via snorting or especially I.V. surely produces different effects and also probably becomes a lot more dangerous at a lot lower doses than when used orally.