• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IUO what drug has the worst comedown?

Coming down from stimulants isn't fun but I always found excessive alcohol consumption to be the worst. Feel properly poisoned after that and the booze blues.

Meth. Acid was really bad once but it was a bad trip during the last 1/3 of the trip.

I have a three-answer lol:

Alcohol - because the withdrawal can be fatal
Benzo's - I cannot stand the constant anxiety
Opioids - every part of your body hurts and aches horribly

For me, stimulants are by far the easiest. Even when I've been dosing amphetamines all day every day for 2-3 months (taking a Xanax every second night to avoid severe sleep deprivation), when I decide to stop - always cold turkey - I just get an extreme, overwhelming need for sleep. I'll sleep like 36 hours straight and then I'm just normal again, no PAWS or anything.

I have a three-answer lol:

Alcohol - because the withdrawal can be fatal
Benzo's - I cannot stand the constant anxiety
Opioids - every part of your body hurts and aches horribly

For me, stimulants are by far the easiest. Even when I've been dosing amphetamines all day every day for 2-3 months (taking a Xanax every second night to avoid severe sleep deprivation), when I decide to stop - always cold turkey - I just get an extreme, overwhelming need for sleep. I'll sleep like 36 hours straight and then I'm just normal again, no PAWS or anything.
I am exactly the same and completely agree with every word of this. A few month fentdope binge and the comedown will make you keep right on doing it.

Hands down ethanol after like a solid week 30+ drinks a day (New Orleans vacation). Worst

Meth or mdma is terrible. Every time I get off a meth binge I’m suicidal and emotional, I’ll cry because of all the stupid things I did and said. I used meth mainly in a time that was not good for my mental health. My girlfriend was cheating on me and I couldn’t differentiate the true from the false. It was terrible I had a gun and was gonna kill both of them. Thank god I never found them.

Meth by far coke comedown is cake walk.

I will agree coke at 7 am when the birds are chirping and you’ve been ripping crack or lines all night is a rugged wake up call to reality. More booze. Coma

Cocaine, 10000000%

Only cause you haven’t binged on meth 🤪 it’s terrible bro .

Coke comedown like I said when it’s 7 am and the sun is coming up and you’ve had no sleep is pretty brutal. But my meth comedowns last like 3 days of needing good food, sleep, and downers. It’s not good

Only cause you haven’t binged on meth 🤪 it’s terrible bro .

Coke comedown like I said when it’s 7 am and the sun is coming up and you’ve had no sleep is pretty brutal. But my meth comedowns last like 3 days of needing good food, sleep, and downers. It’s not good
Ewwww I've tried meth once but orally, I went to a rave and I was rolling on high quality mdma. It was like 5am and some dude offered me if I wanted more Molly, this shit was a batch of pink powder I had already seen before. So I took a few fingers and noticed the taste was bitter but a different kind of bitter, noticed right away and nothing happened after I went back home and tried to sleep. I was laying in bed with my heart pounding like a motherfker, it was quite uncomfortable so I left my house and spent the next 16 hrs or so smoking weed and just hanging out til it subsided. So I stayed like 40 hrs up, that's the max I think I've been without sleep, surprisingly it came down smoothly. I probably did like 0.1g of meth orally but that was enough to have that effect on me. My stupid friend that same summer(it was 2015 iirc) he ate half a g of thst shit and didn't sleep for 4 days hahaha. He wouldn't come down and his pupils were huge, quite scary to see him. I think it has to do cause we were kids, these days just doing mdma makes me useless for 2 days, now add meth on top of that. I'm not 20 anymore :(