• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IUO what drug has the worst comedown?

rhinorider

Bluelighter
For me it's always been crappy coke.

Super jittery, extremley tense, insomnia, and worst of all heart palpitations blahhhhhhhhhhhhh

but I'm curious what you may think?

I believe any stimulant is going to be the same so I say ALL stimulants. I hate that class.

Coke 100%. One of the greatest highs but THE worst comedown. It makes the MDMA comedown look like a sunny day at the beach.

coke and speed... MDMA or XTC is a different comedown, more emotional, and dependant on what happened during your roll, coke will allways be that harsh sudden crash, MDMA catches up with you a few days later (suicide tuesdays, mid-week blues, etc)...

I've never tried meth, but i believe thats probably the worst...

speed for sure

most people quit using speed recreationally when the high is less high and the comedown becomes an overwhelming sense of shame, guilt and irrational emotional negativity combined after that with a prolonged sense of intense boredom and lack of pleasure in life. its awful

smoking meth. i feel no come down but insomnia from coke, and from snorting meth i feel no comedown but insomnia. however, smoke that shit and i spend the next day in bed.
however, the worst long-term comedown is def effexor.... weeks of feeling naesous, light-headed, depressed, fucking horrible.

Originally Posted by theotherside26
Coke 100%. One of the greatest highs but THE worst comedown. It makes the MDMA comedown look like a sunny day at the beach.

I respectfully disagree, unless you're talking about getting really good pills or molly - both of which are basically non-existent around these parts. Maybe you ust do a shitload of coke lol. Yeah, in that case I think the two comedowns are comparable. Either way, there's no sense in coming down from any upper without the aid of another substance.

meth. meth comedown makes a crash from a coke binge seem like a day at the beach. hope you were smart enough to stock up on benzos ahead of time

I think a long coke binge gives a horrific comedown. Just that hollow emptiness, and the why-the-fuck-do-i-do-this-to-myself feeling, I hate it. MDMA comedowns can be bad if a lot is taken, but I find them much more manageable.

Once combined lengthy coke binge with lots of speedy Es and wanted to kill myself for 2 days literally, so its gotta be stimulants overall.

Speed and mdma! It's a hell of a double whammy. dopamine and serotonin act on eachother as well.

The worst comedown was following 120mgs and then +6hrs 200mgs MDMA. That HURT!

the only thing worse about a coke comedown over a meth comedown is when it sets in how much money you just spent on drugs during that 4 day bender you just finished