It's Only Pizz!! Hitting rock bottom with tramadol? Possible help for those desperate and WD.

Right now, I'm going to the drugstore to buy a few enema pumps and syringes to put some of that opioid nectar up my ass.

Im gonna start checking around. I have a feeling I know someone that might. He would drink bong water when we were kids. Also he wanted to IV a bag of dope I ate and shit out. I wouldn't be shocked if I bring this up and he is like.....I do it all the time!

So wasn't the best idea. lol. Nobody is going to admit this. And now I am sure people think I am crazy to even ask. We have a huge chat room built over the years from circles of ex colleagues that love to drink and drug. They all know I am fucked up anyway and do wild shit, but I believe when I brought this up...

However if this is legit and you can crystallize it, cut it down a little with dorms or prometh....you can make your own brand up. Call it...."yellow fire" or something.

Next thing you know there will be a news article of a new drug procured from urine that is knocking people on their ass.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Pluggin' is a BIG NO in my book.
Don't knock it til you've tried it.
(ideally not with your own piss)
I've done it with coke and ket, the rush is almost up there with IV.
Its actually a very clever way of doing drugs once you get over the 'urrrgh yucky no wayyy i cant do that cuz its gross/gay/whatever'
The BA of plugged drugs is very high and the onset is mega quick.
Aslong as you dont have a massive shit sat waiting to come out, that can soak up your hit, lol

Well there’s a Vice reporter lurking around here somewhere. Could be an idea for a new bit of investigative journalism, a new YouTube documentary, and and article in a Vice Magazine. Could be you become famous. Never say never! 😆
Hey vice reporter, if you're reading this, you need to do a documentary on me, being able to do 25-50g of k in less than 24hr, get my bladder and brain analyzed lol. I'll happily do drugs and even jack up infront of the camera.
I SHOULD BE STUDIED! PM me hun 😂

It's a principle thing.

I can drink piss but shove things up my ass is a BIG FUCKING NO.

Who the fuck do you think I am? :ROFLMAO:

Plugging is way easier than you're thinking it is. And it doesn't make you gay (there was a past BLer a long time ago who went on a crusade to convince everyone that the mods of the PD forum were trying to turn everyone gay by suggesting plugging the 2C-Xs because the effects are way better that way, lol)

I have his forum name somewhere. Was in touch with him about a conspiracy theory that we thought we’d uncovered here (with regard to missing Coca Leaf extract in the US of A but was just wishful thinking on our part) (or was it?) :ROFLMAO:

Don’t joke. Maybe there is something in this for them. Stick with me. I’ll make you famous! :ROFLMAO:
👍 👍 👍

When the hell did I write so much shit? Oh dear God. How bad (high on piss) I must have been when I wrote this thread.

No piss for me today. :cry:

PS. I think I'll commit virtual-suicide. It's impossible to recover from such shit or piss in this case. :LOL:

I have his forum name somewhere. Was in touch with him about a conspiracy theory that we thought we’d uncovered here (with regard to missing Coca Leaf extract in the US of A but was just wishful thinking on our part) (or was it?) :ROFLMAO:

Don’t joke. Maybe there is something in this for them. Stick with me. I’ll make you famous! :ROFLMAO:

What is that conspiracy theory man? I'm interested in hearing it. :love:

Don't knock it til you've tried it.
(ideally not with your own piss)
I've done it with coke and ket, the rush is almost up there with IV.
Its actually a very clever way of doing drugs once you get over the 'urrrgh yucky no wayyy i cant do that cuz its gross/gay/whatever'
The BA of plugged drugs is very high and the onset is mega quick.
Aslong as you dont have a massive shit sat waiting to come out, that can soak up your hit, lol

I tried to do it only once and I just couldn't. Perhaps I need to read more on the subject.
I just can't relax the damn sphincter. Hopefully I plug half the dose.

P.S. Could you make a video of how to do it? :love: NO HOMO.

Conspiracy theory was what was happening to all the alkaloids extracted from the Coca leaves in the USA by Coca Cola (as but one example). APPARENTLY all routed to big pharma. for RESEARCH purposes. If that be the case then given the amount of Coca-Cola consumed worldwide: there's a FUCK load of Cocaine RESEARCH going on wouldn't you say? Yet there's only two little known pharmaceutical products listed on the FDA's website that contain Cocaine HCL (and cannot go into that because it got me into shit here before) (don't ask).

WOOOOOOOOOW

It's some Iran Contra level shit.

:unsure:

Here's a good one.

I told a friend on FB about my idea of drinking my piss with tramadol and o-desmethyltramadol and he hasn't spoken in days. :LOL:

And that guy was a mental case.

PS. I'm still waiting for a report from some random guy who has drunk his pee (at least Amanita) for God's sake! So batshit am I?

Maybe you wanna take this down a notch. For all you know he could be in a body bag. Either that or he's thinking to himself that YOU'RE the mental case and is scared! Hint: if he DE-FRIENDS you on FB that's a sign (red flag)! :unsure:

No, he hasn't deleted me yet, but he has had activity on his profile. :cry:

How can I look this guy in the eye, next time I meet him? :ROFLMAO:

I think joke's on me no?

Last edited:
I seriously thought this is only something my tweaker buddies talk about in jest.

Tramadol though? Is it even worth it...

At least for when one day you run out of your dose, it DOES work. 300-800ml and all the WD symptoms are gone. Now getting high on that shit is just fit for somebody hitting rock bottom and going batshit.

PS. Tramadol is 90 percent excreted in the urine, 60 percent the opioid metabolite (o-dmst), and 20-30 percent the drug unchanged.

Meth is so cheap though... I'm pretty sure some weird japanese fetishist pays more for my urine than I do for a ball.

Not to get off topic...

If you read the OP's posts from yesterday's and the day before: apparently so! 🤣

And nope: plenty information floating around here about "tinkle tweaking" (meth. users). Apparently it ain't no joke at all i.e. serious business (or could be) so it would seem.

Yeah buddy. IT DOES WORKS. It can't be placebo right (?). I mean, small pupils from drinking piss? Piss poisoning or what?

The first WD symptom I notice when I run out of tramadol is that my body temperature gets out of control (I go from being very hot to being cold in a couple of minutes) or my nose gets runny or stuffy. By drinking just ONE GLASS, these symptoms go away.

IMPRESSIVE SHIT. Now give me my damn Nobel.

Last edited:
Good music playing ATM and can not help but listening to the following song:

Somehow it seems fitting for this thread :cool: xD BTW soz about OT post...

-- Peace o/