• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

its not meth...so what is it??

No, sorry Zorn but your mistaken.Do some searches and see.Done hygienically IV'ing is by far the least destructive method.
The reason I dont say anything about ingesting, I consider it to have too slow an onset - I personally am rather impatient and cannot stand waiting for the effects.

Icehead --
NO, Iving is NOT the least destructive method of doing meth...ORALLY ingesting meth is the least destructive method. IVing is the SECOND least destructive method.

Umm OK, maybe for others, everytime I've ingested it, it's been very slow coming on, and given me a major gut-ache - like a bloody ulcer (pun intended).
I'll stick to blasting it and the occasional smoke.
"Diana Krall is a Spunk"

Sherbert_ass ,we can be friends all the time ,when ever you do it ,just remember steps 1 threw 9 ,,
------------------
THE CINCINNATI SPEED CREW

ok, apparently, its like "the newest coolest thing" to sell fake meth. its quite annoying! anyways...in my weekly installment of "i hate my friends friends who she trusts, therefore i trust...then get ripped off"...i bought some crystal from a different friend of a friend of mine this week. and its REALLY suspiciously not meth-like. to the point that i haven't done any yet. i know not to ask "what do you think it is" cause like phreex said...its gonna be next to impossible to get an answer. however:
this "crystal" has a very potent SMELL--kinda lemony actually. but an artificial lemon scent, you know like fuckin cleaner product or something (so help me god if thats what i end up snorting up my nose!)
it also is kinda CLUMPY. its in bigger bags than usual (the size i've gotten K in b4) and its sticking to the bag in clumps...the way in my experience, K has, cause its more powdery. usually--crystal, in my experience doesn't cling to the bag its in, cause of the consistency of the drug. this shit is kinda "crystally" like in texture, but like i said, its clumping, as if it was wetted or soemthing.
i dunno. basically i want opinions on whether it'll be ok for me to try some of it or if its not worth the risk. do the above smell and "clinging" things sound like it could be possible from real meth. i've never actually "smelled" it b4 so i can say i've NEVER noticed a destinguished smell. i'm kinda worried about how it smells lemony though...its weird. your help is appreciated as i am going to an all day partie saturday, and was planning on doing the crystal there...but not if its fake!
***<3 starlight <3***

I've had meth just like what you just described, minus the lemony thing. So I dont know...
------------------
You can be rich and still be a fucking moron loser who smokes crack all the time. -- Kyk

why don't you just test it? i mean seriously... EZ test or almost any of the other testers tests for amphetamine or methamphetamine. i don't know about legality of testers in your area, perhaps you should find out...
------------------
embrace subreality

I say give it a try ,,,I mean hell you were going to snort something up your nose anyways ,that even if it looked ok to you ,could very well be salt & anthrax ,,,so I say try it out ,,,it might be good ,,it might be the best shit you ever had & your nose will be country fragrance fresh
------------------
THE CINCINNATI SPEED CREW