• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Itchy=good Heroin

i just picked up 5 grams a few days ago in santa ana where i am at and this last batch is very itchy from all other batches i have tried.

i am somewhat noob to the heroin scene but i know whats up and all but this was some of the best dope i have tried so far. it was very strong in smell [vinegary] and very rock hard when u break it up.

i only smoke heroin though so i wouldn't know anything about the rush from I.V although i can catch a nice enough rush for myself because i can chase very well =D

edit. sorry i did not know this was an old thread sorry for bringing it back up

Dude you live right by me, that city is under a bridge and around a corner for me. I love it.

I would have to say OC's blow that stuff away becuase it's pure and great.

I still sometimes get an itch when i shoot up but just a quick 1 with the initial rush. I dont think it has that much to do with purity as iv got some real strong stuff at the mo and i dont really get an itch. I go to India regularilly and indulge in the local white from Pakistan,Afghanistan or India, and this is very pure shit but doesnt especially make you itch. Also i think you itch more when you first get in to smack for some reason. I can remember itching a lot more than i do now!