• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

it wasnt LSD! BUT what was it?! HELP PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdro12

Greenlighter
OK so about years ago i discovered lsd. Wow loved it. opened my mind up to so much, including events to my past, realising certain things in my present situation and just really enjoyed it including sound visual just everything. made me re-evaluate my life and was a real motivation coming down and for at least a week after...

I enjoyed doing solo trips, listening to peaceful music, browsing through different pictures, and towards the end of the trips i used to feel wonderful almost like a new me. so i did it occasionally every couple of months maybe sometimes more frequent but never within 1-2 weeks between trips. o
oh yeh they were mainly 100ug, 125ug doses.

UNTIL... mid october 15

i purchased some, but the blotters were kind of thick and bigger than the usual small lsd blotters im sure a lot of you are aware off. it didnt taste of anything.
so, thinking nothing of it i took 1 at a concert, waiting to come up i had quite distorted vision similar to lsd but not vibrant visuals as i expected with lucy at a concert (boy do it wish it was real) anyway... it left me at the end of the concert barely able to hold a conversation, not even speak to my friends and they thought i was a fool for taking what i thought was lsd. i literally couldnt answer anything they said. we got to the hotel and i kept zoning out staring into blank space almost like my head was freezing. and i snapped out of it to realise it happening again only moments later.
I managed to sleep but woke up feeling weird as fuck. then went home

then i did something even more stupid...
i took it again two weeks later thinking ok maybe that was a bad trip maybe it will be better this time and i wanted it to have the effect that ive known lsd to have on me.
The same thing happened again, which confirmed to me (i hope its not too late) that its not LSD.
And now every time i tried to take what i thought was real lsd again (normal blotter size, trusted source) my brain doesnt work the same way as it used to. slight visual but not so great and i end up being very slow, like i remember putting the alarm on and walking up the stairs and the alarm went off because i wasnt quick enough but to me time seemed fine.

now i havnt taken any sine january now and i am very annoyed that i cant use psychedellics like lsd any more i feel my brain has been damaged by this f*king substance and i feel my brain doesnt work the same as it used to cus sometime i feel i am still zoning out every now and again. its been 6 months since my last real lsd tab but i think the fake lsd really did me damage.
will i be able to heal? and does anyone know what the substance could be please? anyone share similar experience?

thank you i will be so grateful for a response.

We cant ID what you took. There are LSD testing kits available, are you aware? Could be many different things.

I threw the rest of the tabs away unfortunately. I just want to heal and take lsd again (no I'm not a druggy)

Give yourself time to heal, and the next time you take LSD be sure to test it with Ehrlich's reagent first.

As has been said already - we can't ID blotter for you. It's guess work.
You're just going to have to be content with your belief that it wasnt LSD.

Yeah we don't allow "what did I take" threads because it's utterly impossible for us to determine that through the Internet. I recommend getting a testing kit for next time. Also, LSD will glow under blacklight, and most things passed off as it will not.

Status
Not open for further replies.