L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

"It started to get hot and heavy...."

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
This is a description of the feeling associated with the prelude to tearing one another's clothes off.

I'd been curious about the "heavy" part.

The "hot" part is obvious enough.

The "air gets heavy", like you "could cut the tension in the air with a knife".

I believe this is related to nerve activity - electrical propagation through the nerves.

I had contended previously this was like "plasma" formation, that associated with kilo-volts, which is unlikely.

But, I think it's almost for sure associated with nerve activity (emotional activity/state) and good sex.

There's something about "putting the hustle" on a dude in there also.
As in, girls try to avoid this feeling to remain emotionally un-implicated so they manipulate a man.... for whatever reason.

i.e. it applies to some women?

That's my brain storm for the moment.

I wouldn't call it a hustle. It's only a hustle if the person is dishonest. Girls want the same thing as boys to love and be loved. A lot of boys don't learn this because of shyness and something even more important. Guys don't make the first move. Girls just let them think they do

I wouldn't call it a hustle. It's only a hustle if the person is dishonest. Girls want the same thing as boys to love and be loved. A lot of boys don't learn this because of shyness and something even more important. Guys don't make the first move. Girls just let them think they do
If only it were that simple.

Heavy, as in the way Marty McFly uses it in Back to the Future:

"This is heavy" was an expression used frequently by Marty McFly to mean a situation that was very complicated, ponderous, or serious.

Oh man, that's something I've not had to consider before. Hard to compare but they're on a par, surely.

Who wants spiritual? I just see pure fucking awesomeness from those two franchises.
Oh no don't pollute it with the word franchise. The only sequel in the history of all movies that was any good and actually better than the first was Empire Strikes Back