• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

It Happened Like This

Lightning_Eyes

Bluelighter
I rolled this weekend at <<SNIP>>, it was nice but did I do some poor planning, not take enough or was I perhaps given something that wasn't pure MDMA... Maybe I simply expected too much?

We got to the venue after earlier meeting up with our pals and getting our stuff(says it was tested to be pure). We get in, about 20mins in I take 100mg. about 45mins into that my girl asks how im doing. I reply with I feel almost nothing. My jaw was a little tight but I wasn't clenching. My arms reminded me of heroin withdrawals kind of. I didn't want to be touched. she said she wanted me to feel better. I suggested taking another 100mg and everyone we were with decided sure and kept an eye on me. I hadn't felt much for about another 45 minutes. the moment I had been waiting for, <<SNIP>> was coming on but I wasnt anywhere near my peak with my lover... Or was I? As the music began and our eyes turned to each others a wave of overpowering love washed over my chest and I could feel our souls reaching to each other. the music laid us into each other and I peaked. We took another 100mg later after I had lost track of time and my peak was even more intense but neither of the peaks lasted as long as I thought they would. A few hrs of amazing fun but I figured Id be going longer. Not a bad thing.

plenty of water keeping hydrated and cooling ourselves off.

All in all it was an amazing experience and I would do that exactly situation the same every time. We made our connection we needed. My wonder I about my dosage for later experiences.

I am 6Ft(182cm) and 185Lbs(84kg) and you saw my approximate dosage times above. We are a few hrs before the show and during the show smoked a lot of cigarettes. dont know if those factor in, in any way but I figure I'd note what I can. plenty of dancing when I started getting up but at the beginning my body was rejecting the desire to dance and have a good time. im a pretty depressing fellow... Or I was... I haven't felt better since then. I read that my seratonin levels would drop a week or two after the experience. Two days after and still feeling amazing. When my girl and I stare deep at each other now, we feel that swell from our experience together while we were peaked. something in me wants to tell me it was the music and us that made that swell happen but I can't say that the MDMA didn't help.

So what are your thoughts on this?!
Dosage
experience
advice for next time
anything to say at all, please say it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really sure what your asking for..but I will add I saw A&B last month and they were spectacular.....like always

Am I okay to increase my dosage for a more intense experience or will i just get gacked out and not remember what I did? Ive read posts on people taking around 500mg, not their first time, but just in general. I mean, is this dangerous for someone my size and under those conditions?

Any advice for doing something I may have overlooked for safety or something fun I may want to try next time? I dont like mixing drugs so no need to suggest that hah

Test your stuff.... Could be bk-mdma easy that I heard physically feels like mdma although lack the emotion behind it. There's also tons of other things it could be. One thing is for sure 100 should have been a good dose with 125 being perfect. With pure mdma you would've been rolling good with only a 45 mg redose necessary. If it was pure. Definitely test your stuff

Oh boy I was not lacking emotion, I've never had that intense of an emotion in my life. It was great.

If my memory does me any good I'd say I peaked for about an hour. My body was left radiating with amazing feeling on the "come down" from the peak. When I was still rolling I mean. energized and dancing and moving with my group. the peak hit me with a wave of recurring love. every time I held my lady or looked deep at each other while we danced or just enjoyed the show it flooded us both.

Id say the environment was perfect. trying o find my way to another show by these guys before the end of time haha

MDMA should last anywhere between 4-6 Hours, I suppose it's possible it affects you differently but it's a little unlikely, not sure how long it actually lasted for you or how long you were expecting it to last.

If I take lab tested MDMA it takes an hour to come up, then I will be rolling for another 3, peaking for 1 hour of that. After that I still feel good but ready to chill out and relax. So it doesn't last that long really, it's been like that since my first time too.

You should take a larger initial dose but take way less redoses. After one redose you only get more speedy effects at the expense of it being way harder on your brain and body. Recommended dose is 1-2 mg per kg of body weight though I think up to 2.5 mg/kg is acceptable though it'd be really intense, probably too much, unless you had tolerance. If you wanna extend the roll by an hour you should take half the initial dose as a redose at 1.5hrs after you took your first one. Once the peak hits, redosing will not do much to intensify or prolong the desirable effects of MDMA, only make you feel worse after and make it worse for you

its sounds like its methylone or one of the likes. "feeling like heroin withdrawals" is not what mdma is supposed to feel like, on the contrary, it feels like you just did heroin + amphetamine. feels sedating to some extent if its good shit

Well when I was a bit younger I had done heroin and when I sobered up off of it it reminded me of having the flu where you dont like being touched or having clothes even against your skin. It felt like that. As soon as that subsided (fifteen minutes or so) I started feeling a "ancy" come up then the flood of pleasure washed gently over me and I started dancing and eventually peaked. No negative feelings during or after as far as I recall.just a bit spent from the dancing. Still feeling good and its been a week now. Nothing negative to report. I dont have much of an addictive personality but it does draw me in, in my thoughts. the venue was probably as perfect as can be for me especially with the artists and people I was with. couldn't have asked for that night to happen any other way.

updating my report after rolling.

I was left glowing in the following days of rolling.

I am in day 9 now.(day 9 post pure MDMA 300mg dosage).

I am no longer glowing.

I am back to myself. depressed and heavy anxiety rampantly attacking my mental integrity.

things are rough(I can only say this in a first word perspective. I have it pretty fucking easy still, I know)

my mind is telling me to kill myself again, though I am not actually contemplating suicide. I just reply "me being dead" in my head repeatedly. I dont want to hurt myself or anyone else. Just picturing me no longer existing.

I guess what I mean is I dont want to live again, but I dont want to die or be dead.

also, if you're reading this, im not reaching out and dont want words of encoragement, just posting my feelings after rolling and finally feeling back to my normal self.

I feel again as I did, though I did not ever think I would feel this way again, here I am. definitely not drunk but I had a few drinks. truly not drunk.