• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

it doesnt work!

transtar,
My friends g/f has tried several quality pills such as the original hqs, lightning bolts, and filas yet she too never felt the loved up feeling or even the smack on the hqs and these were high quality ez.My guess is that some people just have a naturally high tolerance level as there is no way an unhappy mood could stop the power of the hq.you would most definately feel somthing!To top it off we made her smoke a cone and yet that did nothing to help bring it on and i know if i have 1 it sends me out ther hard...Seriously if you were sad, angry, happy whatever..you would most definately feel the hq
wink.gif
.This friend (just 4 the record) is on no medication whatsoever...is a happy person most of the time and dosnt get effected from mdxa so my conclusion is...its kinda like some people can drink and drink alcohol...and not get drunk.
frown.gif
for these people.
And as for you *chaoscat* Ill use smack when ever i want as its my opinion on the feeling I get and we all know I mean MDMA SMACK and nothing else.
[This message has been edited by bitch1 (edited 13 May 2001).]

i think it may just be like this for some people the first few times . . . because the first 3-4 pills i had didn't really "work", the way i think of it now is that they did but i just didn't "understand" the feeling so i was unconciously rejecting it.
I remember my first pill, i waited like 2 hours and claimed i didn't feel anything, my bf couldn't sit any longer and went to dance, i was sitting there annoyed, then when he came back to check on me i said i wanted to leave because it wasn't working and i was pissed off, he was just staring at me really strange, unitl he goes 'shit look at your mouth, what you mean you feel nothing!' i was grinding my teeth furiously! However i didn't feel loved up or anything i'd expected to feel, so maybe it was my expectations? Anyway i didn't feel *that* feeling until at least 4 pills later . . . and then it became more intense actually, at least until it plateaued out, anyway my point being; maybe she should just keep trying?
wink.gif

Bitch1, can you PLEASE try to not use the words "smacky" and ESPECIALLY "the smack"!!!
Ppl have mentioned it to you before when you used "smacky", but saying "the smack" is even worse - SO irrisponsible... just look at Toasty's comment...Toasty - if a pill is described as "smacky" it is usually mdma, doesn't mean there is anything else in it...
Another idea, the effects of an e might be felt less if she's taken other drugs like speed earlier in the night...

hmmm... maybe a shot of alcohol might do the trick! a bottle of subzero got me on my first roll.. i dont think i'll get her to double dump.. its not a risk i would want her to take.. but then again, alcohol isnt the smartest thing to do either..
though i've never tried dumping at home.. ive read/heard of experiences and how it is different, so maybe i'll get her to try that!
hey *chaoscat*, i know some ppl might use the term "smack" loosely, but what if a pill contains mdea? its supposed to have a more stoney effect on ppl so does that make a pill "smacky" or is the term used now only for really strong mdma pills? just that i keep having this argument with a friend who insists he gets "smacked out" on the BB's..
------------------
why drink & drive when you can roll & fly?

transtar!
She has to stop worrying about it. I bet you guys are all like "DO YOU FEEL IT? DO YOU FEEL IT??!! DO YOUUUU FEEEL IT YET!????"
That will make her get all uptight and start consentrating on the feeling too much. I know my first massive hit was my 2nd pill at Home/sublime and i danced for like 1 hour waiting for it to come on. I thought i could feel a small amount of extra energy but that was it. But as soon as i went to another room i was just standing still (forgot about the pill) and then suddenly it hit me hard as.
With your friend maybe you should give her a bourbon and coke or something and crumble a pill in with it or just give her a pill then let her drink a few. I bet you she will get the hit when she forgets about the pill and stops worrying about it. And you shouldn't ask her if she feels it, or "Are you having a good time yet?"
I remember going to a club with a friend, it was his first time. He didn't feel anything and wasn't in such a good mood either so didn't want any alcohol. After a while of me hastling him about if he felt anything, he just went and sat down. I forgot about him and went dancing cause i thought it wasn't going to do anything. Was a bummer for me cause i knew he wasn't having a great time, and it was weakening my hit cause i was getting down on the thought. But the next thing i heard come out of his mouth was "FUCK Rob, im flying!" hehe Those words instantly made me peak!!!! was the best thing i have heard
biggrin.gif
haha
------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)

hahaha yeah robE, you're right... every 3 seconds someone's asking her if shes peaking yet.. think we'll just have to keep trying until it works one day! will give the alcohol a try then and see how it goes..
thanks for the advice everyone..
------------------
why drink & drive when you can roll & fly?

Transtar dont get involved with the smack issue...strong mdma or mdea will cause the eyes to roll.Whenever anybody uses the term smacky there not refering to other substances in the e just the eye rolling sit down feeling.If you let them bring you down to their level they WILL beat you with experience.
smile.gif
Just gotta face it some people dont get hit with mdma.