• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs isotonitazene use while on 21 mg of subutex a day.

BupenOrphine

Bluelighter
So ive got my hands on a good bit of iso. and ive even smoked a little bit. at times it gets me way more than others. maybe the way I'm hitting it in the oil burner or the way im dabbing it or in cases using foil. I dont planm to do anything than smoke this shit considering it any other ROA and you need a correct dose. Ive heard the best way to do this is if you vape. to go get a 60mL/100mL bottle of juice(3mg nic or 6 does matter) and to put around i think he said somewhere between 2.5 and 5 mg of in the 100mL bottle shake well. Let stool. (sit and sit, in a cool dark place), and use a second vape (i have many) to vape it.. Is this the best way to go about this?? if i explain my situation and drugs im on it may make more sense.

Currently prescribed: 21 Mg Subutex a day, as well as 2 mg kpin a day.
recreation: i dotn take my kpins, I get RC benzos(etiz, flualp, brom) and use those so this is a very very dangerous concoktion ive got brewing.

most will say to toss this and rid of it because its intant death. Im an ex addict of 15 years IV herin, meth, cocaine, anything i could shoot.

Those dyas are over. I do not plan to die so from a if you must, then the safest way to go about this is? the vape idea?

I hear the vaporizers can be tricky when smoking highly potent opioids. Apparently the propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin can vaporize first leading to an accumulation of the drug near the heating elements and then boom, you get a giant hit.

Either way you're playing with fire, not sure it will do to you buprenorphine tolerance either.

well to tell u the truth, I probably did atleast 25mg yesterday by smoking on foil (after taking 21 mg of subutex) i didnt feel much HOWEVER... it broke through that bupe like it was nothing... I wasnt fd uped nodding and itchy and just standard effects, it was more like. I had broken through my 21 mg subutex wall, and anything after that i think would have been just a rocket.

I think the only time im gunna smoke this shit on hard workdays after working 12 hours shifts of labor hahah. and probably just dab it... im a 15 year ex iv heroin and meth addict.well anything i could put in my arm to make me feel good id do it. oretty much... I havent shot a god damn thing in over 4 years now. Im very proud of this and im a prideful person. so i am not shooting this shit.. Dab a nice fat rip of some wax with a little bit of iso on in at the end of a work day. .. sounds like bliss