• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Isopropylphenidate (IPH, iPPH)

I think you should dry it out, Rybee. I got sent 10g after I ordered 5g in the sale & it seems slightly wet & stinks of ammonia, no way I'd snort it, I can't even get my nose near the bag. Mine will get dried out before I even think of trying some, it might just get thrown away.

Sorry for the double post, but it's been a while.

The smell eventually disappeared & I plugged 35mg earlier today. It seems OK, less jittery & manic than ethylphenidate, longer lasting.

So I think this stuff is pretty cool. Can anyone comment on predictions of neurotoxicity? I've read Methylphenidate is non-neurotoxic in reasonable dosages, would this mean IPH is also less likely to produce neurotoxicity?

So I think this stuff is pretty cool. Can anyone comment on predictions of neurotoxicity? I've read Methylphenidate is non-neurotoxic in reasonable dosages, would this mean IPH is also less likely to produce neurotoxicity?

Yes, this means it's *less likely* to be neurotoxic than say an amphetamine-based RC, but that does not mean it isn't neurotoxic, just less likely to be.

You should worry more about cardiovascular risks than neurotoxicity in this case.

For anybody looking to use this therapeutically, I've found the dosage to be about 0.5:1 equivalence of iph:mph. So, for instance, I take 5mg ritalin every 2.5 hrs when I'm using it for work; I've found 2.5mg isopropylphenidate to be a good equivalent dose, and it seems to last a *little* longer, with redosing necessary every ~3-3.5 hrs. The drug definitely feels more cerebral than methylphenidate, which makes sense considering I've read it's got a higher affinity for the dopamine transporter than the norepinephrine one. I found it pretty similar to focalin in this regard. I personally find the norepinephrine activity of racemic methylphenidate to be pretty helpful for my drive and focus, so I don't find iph as useful for me as mph. I get too anxious at higher doses of stimulants (when using them therapeautically), and I found 5mg of iph to bring on this uncomfortable anxiety (which is about what I'd expect if I took 10mg of racemic mph).

How does this compare to Ethylphenidate and 2-DPMP (I hate both, while there was a time when 2-DPMP was useful for me) ?

Much less side effects than eph, longer duration not that long, not nearly as caustic, no real rush. If you have a link to a site where I can upload a pdf that isn't full of adds and stupid captchas I have an interesting research paper about it.

I'm really hesitant to try any DRI in my life again. It seems my body chemnistry just does not agree with that type of pharmacological modulation (anymore). I rather take a dopamine (and norepinephrine) releasing agent 1-5 times a month. DRI leave me anhedonic, paranoid and craving for the real deal. =D

Anyways, may I ask what is your history of taking stims ? How often, what type do you prefer ? Just in order, that I can reflect, about whether this compound would make sense for me at all. Thanks for the input.

There's really not a lot of solid info out there on Isopropylphenidate, so although I don't often post reviews, I feel compelled to contribute to the community. I hate reading trip reports because they're usually too long, and they're usually painstaking to read because most people who write them think they're Shakespeare or some shit, so this review is going to be my subjective opinion of the Isopropylphenidate.

I have a vast history of drug, RC, entheogen and supplement use, including a wide variety stimulants; however, I don't a lot of experience with cocaine and related substances, which I suppose puts me at a disadvantage in this review since Isopropylphenidate is said to affect dopamine. I do have some experience with Ritalin, though, and as you would expect, Isopropylphenidate is nowhere near as good as Ritalin. I have a moderate amount of experience with ethylphenidate, but this is from back when there were still good cathinone and PV-like substances available, so that comparison would be fruitless because it would be in relation to actual good stimulants.

I mainly got Isopropylphenidate as a study-aid for college courses and to enhance my performance in exercise and at work; however, I also used and abused it recreationally, which I feel is necessary if you want to get a good understanding of the true character of a drug. That said Isopropylphenidate is far better as a functional drug than a recreational drug. I feel very little urge to compulsively redose with Isopropylphenidate, but large amounts of the drug go well with alcohol. I started out with doses around 20 mg to be safe, but quickly worked my way up to doses of around 100-150 mg. Tolerance seems to build fast, but after years of drug use and abuse my tolerance tends to do that with just about everything.

My main complaint with Isopropylphenidate is the nausea I experience as I work my way up to higher doses. I've read that excess dopamine can do that, but Isopropylphenidate doesn't really seem to affect dopamine that much. If it did it would be far more euphoric and habit-forming, so there must be something else going on there. Adding alcohol diminished the nausea significantly, and taking a break to let tolerance get closer to baseline also helps.

I also tried Isopropylphenidate as a substitute to cycle off Modafinil for awhile, as I developed an insane tolerance. In comparison to Modafinil, I feel that Isopropylphenidate is complete crap. Using Isopropylphenidate as substitute for Modafinil is like using a hot dog as a substitute for a hammer. Furthermore, at this point in time when quality RCs are so difficult to get a hold of here in the states, I find it easier to get my hands on Modafinil, although it can take forever to receive from overseas.

In conclusion, if you are looking for a chemical to slightly enhance your productivity, Isopropylphenidate does an ok job. Is has very little habit-forming liability, and won't make you appear twisted to other people like amphetamines often do. Because it's a relatively weak drug, I wouldn't want to pay a lot of $ for my Isopropylphenidate; however, most RCs on the market in the states are overpriced right now, so I won't likely be ordering more Isopropylphenidate any time soon. I'd like to try 3,4-Dichloromethylphenidate, but I can't find it in the states and I'm reluctant to order from overseas cause I'm concerned my package will sit in customs forever, as my last few foreign RC packages did. One last aspect of Isopropylphenidate is that the effects only last about 4 hours, which is good if you like to sleep occasionally

Yes, modafinil works as a moderate appetite suppressant. Nowhere near as much as amphetamines, but there is so much less addiction potential with modafinil, and modafinil doesn't make you look cracked-out when you abuse it. Not only is modafinil awesome for getting stuff done, but I am absolutely amazed at how much energy and motivation I get from it for exercise.

Does anyone experience woman beauty enhancement on Isopropylphenidate? I often take a dose of 20-25 mgs and woman look absolutely stunning then. It blows my mind how much this can change sometimes.

Many stims make you want to fuck anything that moves, yeah.

Many stims make you want to fuck anything that moves, yeah.

Nah that is not what I meant. I did not mean it sexual, it is that their beauty is enhanced, that is for me something different than horn.

You should worry more about cardiovascular risks than neurotoxicity in this case.

Isopropylphenidate/IPH has only 1/3 the effects on Norepinephrine/NET compared to Methylphenidate (Ritalin) and has an improved safety profile. No DDI with ethanol, and a longer duration of action. Ritalin 3-4h / IPH 5-7h

IPH has near identical binding to DAT than MPH, but only 1/3 NET norepinephrine effects proposed for its improved cardiovascular safety profile and reduced vasoconstriction.

IPH is the perfect work drug, and I would dose 5mg capsules, and take few during the day...

How does this compare to Ethylphenidate and 2-DPMP (I hate both, while there was a time when 2-DPMP was useful for me) ?

I had an opportunity to buy Desoxypiprodol / 2-DPMP but didn’t pull the trigger. Too potent at Sub 2mg doses and has an incredible long half life and lasts 24h. When it was invented by CIBA they dropped it for Methylphenidate (Ritalin).

They would administer 1mg Injection and other 1mg to arouse a patient after anesthetic. People Using/abusing this in high doses are asking for psychosis.

someone mentioned before liquid dosing 2-DPMP 10mg in 10ml propylene glycol, and dose accurately 0.5mg doses to get where you wanna be.

I can’t find it now, but like CIBA / Novartis, I prefer Methylphenidate (Ritalin) :p

MPH - Methylphenidate
IPH - Isopropylphenidate
EPH - Ethylphenidate
4F-MPH - 4-Fluoro methylphenidate

I still have about 5-10 grams of Isopropylphenidate and the same of 4F-MPH...I thought I’d stock up before the ban and taken off the market. The vendor was kind enough to give a heads up on final date items would be removed from inventory...so I got enough to last years of low dose responsible usage.

They have been stored safety for years already since I have an ongoing script for Rita & Vyvanse. Rita is my favourite stimulant by a long shot.

I haven’t tried my 4F-MPH yet, kinda scared to, but would be curious to see how it feels being 3.33 times more potent at inhibiting the DAT than MPH is. My current tolerance/dose is 17.5mg Rita plus 3 oz Jin cocktail (ethanol increases d-MPH by 40% and a meal seems to speed absorption.

IPH isn’t a euphoric drug but a functional stimulant with improved safety profile (less NET)
MPH is VERY euphoric ;)

Quick question: Can you IV this our is it as nasty as MPH?