ISO journal-like thread

Jaqcuson_Simm0

Greenlighter
I remember keeping up with a Bluelight member's thread updates back around 2017. I have no idea what his username is, but I do remember he was living in Paris and was a scientist. His posts were almost like journal entries and were often just musings of his life.. If this is ringing bells for anyone, please remind me where to find this user's posts, as I can't find any of them in many of the sub-forums I've scoured..

I remember keeping up with a Bluelight member's thread updates back around 2017. I have no idea what his username is, but I do remember he was living in Paris and was a scientist. His posts were almost like journal entries and were often just musings of his life.. If this is ringing bells for anyone, please remind me where to find this user's posts, as I can't find any of them in many of the sub-forums I've scoured..
Edit: Now that I think about it, it's possible he was posting in 'Blogs'. I will check there too..

Yeah, it was most likely in the Blogs section. Our search function here (top right corner) is pretty extensive. If you can remember some part of his name or some specific words he used in that post, you May be able to find it.

TDS->STH