• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

isn't it all resin?

Wickedelic

Bluelighter
When you smoke a joint or bowl, each consecutive hit has more resin than the one before. Doesn't that mean that we all smoke resin, always? How is smoking the second half of a joint worse than smoking pure resin? For that matter, how is smoking any weed in a pipe or joint any different than just smoking resin?

Yes, joints collect resin the more you smoke them. I used to love putting roaches in a bong and smoking it, had a bit of a kick to it.

There is no real difference other than the amount of resin in the end of a joint is MUCH LESS than smoking pure resin.

Smoking resin was always incredibly disgusting for me, but I will admit I have gotten quite high from it before when my tolerance was low. With a decent tolerance resin never did anything but give me a headache and make me feel like shit for several hours.

It can't be good for your lungs either.

Resinous weed = good,
nothing but resin = bad.

That's the part I don't understand - what makes scraped resin any different than the resin the weed turns into anyways after you smoke it (aside from look and taste)? When I smoke a bowl the stuff on the bottom might as well be resin because it sure as shit tastes like it almost entirely. That's why I hold each consecutive hit less and less.
I mean, sure, resin might make me cough up some Pure Black the following morning, more so than weed, but who's to say that I won't produce the same amount from smoking whatever amount of weed that equals to?

Last edited:
That's the part I don't understand - what makes scraped resin any different than the resin the weed turns into anyways after you smoke it
it takes probably 10-15 joints worth of resin to have enough resin to scrape up and smoke it by itself

that's the difference, when smoking resin alone you are smoking a shit load more of it than just the resin at the bottom of 1 joint

smoking a little resin isn't that gross, smoking a whole hit of it by itself is

This is why I only pack a single hit and just vary the amount. I also never quite finish a hit, usually burn it 2/3 trying to vape the maximum amount of cannabinoids for the least amount of combustion.

-GC