• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Ismenes magic brain hormone! Year Zero Trip one..

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Anyone interested in seeing psychedelics from a new angle should try a little pregnenolone - this acts on the CB1 receptor and influences both the edible cannabis high and the LSD high. That's my research so far anyway. It seems to take away the physical bodyload and replace it with a lovely euphoric, light heady high. Beautiful variation on effects with LSD and edible cannabis.

I'm currently about halfway through a trip to see if pregnenolone affects the LSD high and does it fucking ever! I had 3 blotters which I split into 6 and took 20 minutes apart . I've been taking 5-10mg of pregnenolone for breakfast for a week or two. This is a serious and profound new way of approaching a LSD high. Zero bodyload, magical euphoria - I know it's a human beings first recorded trip on this shit so if I blow up in 2 days time you'll know why...but if I live I'm here to bear witness...

but..so..far.. this is life-changing if you're that way inclined...

Good luck to you

Last edited:
Hmm I'll look into is Issy. I was interested in it when you mentioned it the other day. Worth a shot. I don't use weed so much, but I like an trip on acid/shrooms.

You should look into the Ray Peat community, they love pregnanolone. Peat, who died last year at the age of 86, actually has an article about LSD on his website, highly recommended, though very technical.

Yeah. I would urge anyone with a bit of experience of LSD to get some pregnenolone and take 5-10mg a day for a couple of days, then drop your acid split in 20 minute intervals. Then enjoy your day.

Take that to the bank, cash it and go fucking on a vacation outta my life :)

Working with the tradition of yesterday brought together with the technologies of today to ensure a happy future getting fucked up for generations to come!

it's well-known that DHEA enhances the reinforcing effects of alcohol so its not a stretch

Interesting @Ismene2

Can someone provide info on pregnenolone for someone like me who knows nothing about it? I mean I've already read the wikipedia page, but interested in individuals' take on it, personal experiences etc.

Last edited:
After trying Testosterone therapy I got the idea that hormones are more effective at improving mental health than any drug so I've been exploring them a little. Before I discovered it's effect on psychedelic drugs I was just using 5mg of preg every morning because it's the "mother hormone" than tons of other hormones are made from.

check out tongkat ali, or DIM - especially if youre on testosterone therapy
You really don’t need Tongkat if you’re on exogenous testosterone.
Tongkat is good for boosting T and libido but if you’re already on T it’s not going to add anything that isn’t already there from the testosterone shots.

You really don’t need Tongkat if you’re on exogenous testosterone.
Tongkat is good for boosting T and libido but if you’re already on T it’s not going to add anything that isn’t already there from the testosterone shots.
What you say has some truth - but I suppose I didn't clarify the end goal would obviously be not to take exogenous testosterone, due to the deleterious side effects. In addition Tongkat has the benefit of reducing cortisol - which I'm sure many could benefit from. And why would it hurt to add Tongkat to synthetic T shots?

Tongkat alters enzymatic pathways in the liver re hormone metabolism, resulting in higher free T. Are you saying that if someone is already taking amphetamines, there's no point to taking coffee?

Do you know what real LSD-25 tartrate looks like, smells like, sounds like, smells like, tastes like, feels like?
Mark

What you say has some truth - but I suppose I didn't clarify the end goal would obviously be not to take exogenous testosterone, due to the deleterious side effects. In addition Tongkat has the benefit of reducing cortisol - which I'm sure many could benefit from. And why would it hurt to add Tongkat to synthetic T shots?

Tongkat alters enzymatic pathways in the liver re hormone metabolism, resulting in higher free T. Are you saying that if someone is already taking amphetamines, there's no point to taking coffee?
Don’t get me wrong, I love Tongkat and take it almost daily. It has a great effect on my libido, and it feels like it gives a T boost but IME after taking Tongkat for months and then going for a blood test I still had low T. They put me on Clomid for 1 month and it shot my T through the roof, my levels were 1200+
I’ve since stopped taking Clomid because i started feeling side effects that I didn’t like and went back to Tongkat and KSM Ashwaghanda extract and I feel great again.
I don’t take T but I hope to start soon and will be able to give a better opinion on whether Tongkat is necessary or not. My friend who is on T and other steroids told me that once you’re on T the T boosting supplements are not necessary.

As for your last question, I do enjoy caffeine while on amphetamines because i feel like it boosts the effects.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Tongkat and take it almost daily. It has a great effect on my libido, and it feels like it gives a T boost but IME after taking Tongkat for months and then going for a blood test I still had low T. They put me on Clomid for 1 month and it shot my T through the roof, my levels were 1200+
I’ve since stopped taking Clomid because i started feeling side effects that I didn’t like and went back to Tongkat and KSM Ashwaghanda extract and I feel great again.
I don’t take T but I hope to start soon and will be able to give a better opinion on whether Tongkat is necessary or not. My friend who is on T and other steroids told me that once you’re on T the T boosting supplements are not necessary.

As for your last question, I do enjoy caffeine while on amphetamines because i feel like it boosts the effects.
Which tongkat brand were you taking? There is a massive difference depending which. Physta or nootropics depot are the only way to go. 10% eurycomanone by nootropics depot is actually way too strong and i can only stand half a capsule and cant even take that everyday. Physta is a huge ripoff though, $40 for a 2 week supply - just because it's the one used in clinical trials. ND costs $40 for a 2 month supply and is much more transparent and trustworthy IMO, eurycomanone content verified by HPTLC

In addition I'd recommend the pine pollen tincture from Canadian pine pollen, and you may also want to look into some aromatase inhibitors as well as nettles/nettle seed/nettle root. perhaps Peruvianum Chacon maca (way different than Peruvianium meyenii which is what everyone thinks maca is)

there are of course a million other factors for hormones and i have no idea what you're eating/how much xenoestrogen exposure you're having, are you drinking water with a pH 7 or greater, etc.

cheers

ps my last point was simply to say there's no harm in stacking things with the same benefits, to get a more full spectrum effect

Physta study

Peruvianum Chacon study

Nettles and DIM study

Pine pollen study

RISKS OF TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY STUDY
bottom line kids, hormones are important and pay attention to them

i may sound like a dick, it's only because i care

Last edited: