• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is zopiclone recreational, and at what dosage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaaccain

Bluelighter
I got prescribed 14 7.5mg zopiclone tablets, and I was thinking about recreational potential.
What dosage (if any) would give me a good buzz? And what would be the best way of taking it, orally or snorting? I'd rather not plug it unless it's some kind of mind-blowing high, but I don't think that zopiclone has that much of a recreational potential, does it?

54 kg, 178 cm

moved to the basic drug discussion.

if it's like ambien, there isn't much recreational potential IME.

the first time i took 10mg i just got giddy and off balance. then after that it was just a weird feeling every time i tried to get high from it.

Zopiclone is the worst benzo like drug I have ever taken, its basically only good to feel slightly sedated, its not even a good insomnia drug, well mabe because my insomnia is due to physical discomfort and not lack of sedation, but no recreational potential what so ever. For some its just an amnesia creating pill with sometimes odd effect of making you do complex things while being asleep like driving a car or being in a conversation etc. I would stick to it to sleep, if it works for you otherwise I'd use it to sedate myslef when I feel edgy.

Hey Isaac, you're new, so don't take offense, but this is actually a Harm Reduction forum. The subject matter and discussion is supposed to be at least lossely centered around the concept of advising people of how to use drugs safely. For this reason, we don't like to have threads open that are just wondering if something "will make them feel good". If you would like to experiment with drugs and find out yourself, that's perfectly fine and we'll always advise ahead of time if it's dangerous.

Zopiclone (Immovane) is not a particularly dangerous drug. If you combine it witch Alcohol or a similar CNS depressant, I'm sure it can become dangerous, but all of the Z-Drugs are pretty benign. They can be addictive though, so do watch out for that. The best advice I can give you, is that the more dangerous aspect of Z-Drugs is the fact that they can cause you to black out easily while continuing to perform relatively complex tasks i.e. driving a car. For this reason, it's good to be responsible with your initial dosage. I also wouldn't keep the pills directly in my reach either. Maybe take a couple and put them in the cupboard in your kitchen. It's not a foolproof method, but it might make the difference.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.