• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Is your meth DIRT cheap? (No price discussion)

tracedwards313

Bluelighter
I rarely do meth anymore but every now and then I still fuck with Tina lol. I used to go pretty hard on the shit back around 2014-2016, at the time living in Seattle. The prices on the west coast were always relatively cheap, especially in comparison to other hard drugs.

But, here we are 2020 and I can not believe how cheap the meth I can buy off low level dealers! I mean it's free if you just want to get high but the price for 1g is mind bogglingly low. The quality is fucking high too.

Is like that everywhere? Basically, if you use meth, when you buy it is laughably cheap? Because it's like dollars to get high here.

I'm in southern Arizona, yeah it's cheap lol.
Quality is great. Definitely more consistant too, compared to the early/mid 2000's when i was a heavier user.

Price and quality on the East Coast suffers. I went to San Diego and got a gram for the price i pay for a single point over here. But those were "we're having sex together" prices.

quality is good depending on who youre talking to, lately prices have tripled here in arizona

quality is good depending on who youre talking to, lately prices have tripled here in arizona
When did that happen lol
What part of Arizona are you? Its been plentiful and cheap around Tucson for the last year or so. Quality is 👀🗣👁⚗💯🔝

In Australia its definitely a luxury good. Basically the same price as coke. Quality of both mediocre also which is interesting when you read the size of the busts here - usually several hundred kilos of meth when there is a major bust. With that much getting in you’d think prices more reasonable - except that maybe every second Aussie is hitting the pipe and fuelling crazy levels of demand.

In Australia its definitely a luxury good. Basically the same price as coke. Quality of both mediocre also which is interesting when you read the size of the busts here - usually several hundred kilos of meth when there is a major bust. With that much getting in you’d think prices more reasonable - except that maybe every second Aussie is hitting the pipe and fuelling crazy levels of demand.
Are they seizing all that at port of entry or from local dealers?
I was under the impression Australia had been a dry zone for a while now. I guess their dope was just as good as the U.S.'s until they banned anything that even looked like the precursers. We lost the Sudafed but had Mexico as backup.
Being surrounded by ocean probably makes it much harder for you guys.

Last edited:
When did that happen lol
What part of Arizona are you? Its been plentiful and cheap around Tucson for the last year or so. Quality is 👀🗣👁⚗💯🔝
Tucson is always better than mesa...seems like anyway

Even more than that, its just a thing thats so deeply woven into the local culture. Its more than a way of life, its the way life is out here and its hard to explain that to people who don't live out here and have never experienced it...