Playlists Is you rollin'? Songs that are about mdma/ecstasy/molly/jiggaz

@simstim

gimme a song with some royalty free samples as intro where you sing about how you fucked other's people girlfriend and that you don't want her

This is my kind of flavour, say like sunrise is broken the day has surfaced it's been a mental hallucinogenic exstacy night filled and charged with every emotion, quite melancholy because you are so off your rocker kalaideskopic view exstatically high lol, going to remain so all day.

After acclimating to daylight, accepting the increasing morning bustle, having thought through the strange deep loops that point in a session, preparing forwards.

A few good moves maybe a wash a little tidy and freshen up etc then nice cup of coffee and some beautiful uplifting ganja with headspace now fully settled and positively vibrating.

Ideally lush morn sunshine. And this style of tune. It was the stuff early 90"s exstacy ravers knew so well here. And it came from exstacy, for exstacy users.

I love this one!!

This one's for the jiggalators, so jiggalate!!!

Da G.A.N.G.
Jiggalate (Remix)

Wildcard play definitely listen to it rolling for me if you want lol

I wish I could do better for you two more Joker card plays and I'm done won't try hard nothing is coming to mind naturally won't force it sorry

Last edited: