• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is woke a corporate con trick?

It's a cultural marxist trick. There is some kind of pc score that corporations get or don't get depending on how woke they show themselves (forgot what the name of that score is). If they aren't woke enough that score drops (kind of like a chinese style social credit score only for legal entities) and they end up with worse access to credit. This explains why so many corporations suddenly became so woke and were like "oh my god, yes yes we totally support the lgbtq+-/?zrfblabla movement and we are superduper inclusive and everyone is so equal, yada yada yada...".

It's a political agenda. It's insane really. The world has become officially insane. Clinically insane in fact. What's scary is that this insanity is seen as normality...the new normal.

Your entire post is correct and echoes my thoughts of late. Yes, I now eventually understand the "new normal" that we were told was a thing during covid, by every news broadcaster, for seemingly no valid reason.

I was in the subreddit nonewnormal and we were made to apologise to a bunch of subreddits we'd never been in but who'd banned us, promising never to post in "nonewnormal" again. Itnwas totally ridiculous; most of us told them to fuck off.

P.s the word you were looking for was ESG, environmental and social governance

Thank you for your sanity. x

It's a cultural marxist trick. There is some kind of pc score that corporations get or don't get depending on how woke they show themselves (forgot what the name of that score is). If they aren't woke enough that score drops (kind of like a chinese style social credit score only for legal entities) and they end up with worse access to credit. This explains why so many corporations suddenly became so woke and were like "oh my god, yes yes we totally support the lgbtq+-/?zrfblabla movement and we are superduper inclusive and everyone is so equal, yada yada yada...".

It's a political agenda. It's insane really. The world has become officially insane. Clinically insane in fact. What's scary is that this insanity is seen as normality...the new normal.

Oh and apparently something called PE's or PG's or something proceeded ESG in about 2004-2006.

Supposedly Blackrock are behind all this shit. It's designed to fuck over small businesses then the big ones sweep them up and take their profits, amongst other shit, or so I hear. I'll try and find evidence to back that up because I'm spouting second hand information with that one.