Is Washing Your Hands Really Necessary After Taking A Dump?

I vote wash your dick after peeing. You know, girls always wash after pissing, hehe ;)

Well I don't see why you have to wash your hands seeing as your only touching toilet paper and there's nothing wrong with that because it's fresh and clean. If your male and your passing urine maybe you should wash your hands because you've touched your penis and it gets all sweaty. I'm not sure. Maybe someone else can answer your question?
There's a general misconception about toilet paper being clean. Paper is actually one of the materials where it is easiest for bacterial pathogens to survive. Imagine it like this, when you smell shit, you are actually breathing in tiny shit particles. These are all around you in the bathroom, and yes, will also manifest on the toilet paper.(yes in a public bathroom it means you are touching every person's shit that took one there since the roll of paper got changed) Germs easily attract to thin paper. So no you are not touching clean paper(unless stored in another room), you are touching an infested bacteria harem.

Besides the point, not even storing it in another room means the toilet paper will be sterile. While it is heated to extreme temperatures during production, but sometimes not converted for days, so bacteria during post-production is also very likely.

Yeah, wash your fucking hands.

edit: i've seen people get blood infections from making makeshift toilet paper bandages on deep wounds. That's why the japanese clean their butts with water I suppose.

Last edited:
I lived quite a few years in a country where the practice was to use your left hand and toilet paper was unavailable for love or money. So yeah, I got into the habit of washing my hands.

You have it backwards. You wash your hands before pissing. Your hands are way more nasty than your dick.

Learn how to aim freestyle. Takes practice.
This is unacceptible. There's either before and after, only after or go to fucking hell and burn in seething agony until the end of time.

Srsly, the ppl that claim that their dick is purer than the Mother Theresa, it's just fucking me up. You shake hands with that hand. You ACTIVELY put your genitalia inside another person's hand(without that man's knowledge) and THEY might even touch their face with said hand. I don't care if it's a clean dick, IT'S STILL A DICK. And I'm not touching your penis.

Gods I'm so so glad that Corona put a stop to all this handshaking. I always hated it."Hello Stranger, let's exchange germs!"

Last edited:
Crwa3nE.jpg

As a left handed person I never did feel comfortable using my right hand to wipe my own ass.

I can only deduce with each and every handshake I'm presented with in the world that I'm shaking people's wank/shit hand combo, with my totally sterile right hand.

Filth!

No. (just answering OP title question as this is too complex issue for me to handle and read about)

As a left handed person I never did feel comfortable using my right hand to wipe my own ass.

I can only deduce with each and every handshake I'm presented with in the world that I'm shaking people's wank/shit hand combo, with my totally sterile right hand.

Filth!
ikr, got the same problem. Hence why I started shaking their right hand with my left. Hey, you give me your poop hand, I give you my poop hand

As long as you dont wipe youre good
ö.ö and I thought I just wanted to murder all the handshakers in the world.
So..how do we do this? I got an axe, a dagger and a rope. I can throw in a plastic bag if you wanna be creative

What you mean; you don't shit directly into you're own hands when you go? Hmmm I mean I guess that's your way to each his own .