• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is using speed as a study aid doomed to fail?

I tried the speed to study before tests and exams. I always end up calling friends, trying to get together a little 'party' and get more drugs in me when I shpuld study. If I did read my thoughts would wander away with every interesting thought or idea that comes to mind. I always end up to full of benzos/opiates/hash on top of the speed, that didn't help.

Some do get good results from it, but there is always a price to pay. Speed usually takes more than it gives. If you are going to do this stick to adhd meds, that way you don't end up out of control dosage-wise on day 1. In all hoesty, I would not advice this plan at all. Could be the beginning of the end if you really go deep in.

t

best advice Don't use Speed its good shit. Keep it for special occasions or avoid at all costs . To study drink coffee and green tea.
By the way Green tea potentiates amphetamines. Like Crazy.
Its the amino acid L theanine. Green tea and Amphetamine is a fountain of Euphoria.
Good Japanese Green tea that is loaded with different Natural amino acids as well as molecules drink two cups before your Amphetamine.
Then take that Amphetamine, seems that L theanine and some oil lipid molecules in the tea react with Amphetamine nicely. Man Amphetamine crashes and comedowns are a nightmare damn. The upper edge is grant but its a two way trip what comes up nicely must come down bad as heck. Keep some Benzos and Trazodone, Kanna, Valeriana and Kratom on hand for the come down.
Don't study with Amphetamines.
One more note drink alcohol with Amphetamines a few beers always take the Edginess off.
And yea Green tea is strong too especially the ones I drink they make me tweak so much more when combined with Amphetamines.

I consider Amphetamine the perfect drug where it not for the negative side effects and the comedown. I wish I had Pharmaceutical Grade Amphetamine like Adderall Dexedrine and Lisdexamfetamin on hand though.
I use Amphetamine SUlphate.

Also keep your diet good. Always eat Proteins Chicken, Tuna, Fish, Cheese, Vegetables.
I crave fish and Chicken and meats a lot after my encounter with Amphetamine.

Anyhow if you want to use it as a study aid, Take a 5mg dose see how you react. Then sit down and read ur book.If your using it as study aid I would not recommend you start out with a dosage above 5mg.
5 mg in intervals of 2-5 hours depending on your mental state have some caffeine and green tea along with that Eat a good breakfast before studying.
Yea Green tea and Amphetamine it feels like Amphetamines are reborn again.

Amphetamines are moderately addictive.
At least Amphetamine Sulphate you will end up weekly usage.

Last edited: