• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is Ultra Pure Molly pointless?

Someone I met showed me some molly that was in crystal form and it was crystal clear. He said it was triple purified to be 99.9% pure.
Now I don't want to argue if this is even possible or not. Let's assume that it is for the sake of argument. I'm interested in the significance of degrees of purity, as well as impurities.
I've seen a lot of crystal form MDMA, of every color from white brown black and even purple. I've never seen clear like this before. However, I've never noticed a difference in any of it, seems like it all does the same good stuff.
Theoretically speaking, if this clear stuff really is 99% and the "traditional" stuff is 84%, should this change anything? Except the weight of the dosage? I would think the clear stuff at best would only mean you would get equally high using 14% less weight.
In other words, whatever impurities are left over in that usual 14%, they don't affect the high, for the positive or the negative, right? And having extra points of purity only effects dosage, it won't affect the nature of the high?

To my belief the thought that pure MDMA is roughly 84% actual mdma and the remaining 16 percent of weight is the crystal material weight.
This thought should be sensible.

I dont know advanced knowledge of chemistry but the idea of 100 or 99.9% pure mdma would have no PHYSICAL STRUCTURE. A percentage of weight is physical material of a substance.

Just my thoughts are 100% pure mdma would be mdma with out a physical body(crystal structure)
This would be like a MIND without a BODY.

Haaaa im e-tardedly elaborating my thought process

Pure mdma is roughly 84% MDMA (the mind) and 16% the BODY (physical crystal structure){physical material weight}

Mentally and physically
Mental state and physical state
MIND AND BODY
Mdma and crystalline structure

Pure cannabis is not 100% THC and the other natural chemicals that it contains.
But its still pure cannabis.
Portion of weight is physical plant matter(the body)
And rest is chemical structure weight percentage (the mind)

Mind and body
Mental existence and physical existence
Mental weight percentage synthesized with physical weight percentage equals totally complete structure of a substance.

Also statements of crystals that are clear compared to those that are less transparent or foggy is the purity percentage of the body (crystal structure physical weight not the mdma compound chemical percentage (the mind-not physical weight.)

Also crystals with different colors and lighter or darker colors are also of the physical structure weight not the chemical purity percentage of the mdma.

So the difference in color, hue and transparency of crystals are based on a chemical was the chemist performs after synthesis (creation) of mdma.

Its like washing a glass window, the better its cleand the more transparent or clear it will be same goes for MDMA crystals. Fully washed crystals and non washed crystals vary in physical structure weight in on only trace amount level so not to worry.

Some believe minimum washed crystals give a little extra character to the effects of the roll.

Usually non or minimal washed crystals have root beer odor due to leftover residue of synthesis ingredients. From same tree as original root beer ingredient that's why the smell is like root beer.
Its from the root.

So thoroughly washed crystals will have less odor ,color and be more transparent than non washed crystals.
Quality of effect is not noticeable different.

Cleaner crystal may at times be slightly smoother in effect.

Just a thouhht leftover impurities left on crystals may cause difference in side effects in users. Clean and germ/bacteria free substance makes a difference.

Some MDMA may be created without same steps, precise measurements or quality of ingredients as others cause difference in side effects and main effects plus other factors.

Shulgin the ressurector and mdma synthesis perfector had precise steps and tools to create the most effective mdma because of proper balanced ratios and steps.
If his percentages differ from other people's mdma synthesis then its why effects can differ. Chemistry synthesis percentage ratios set at the correct ratio make the true product. Shulgin had the exact recipe to create the proper product: PROPER MDMA THAT HAS TRULY MAGICAL EFFECTS ON A PERSONS SOUL WHEN USED PROPERLY IT IS FLAWLESS WITH SHULGINS EXACT RECIPE. PERFECT SYNERGY OF COMPONENTS with the correct ratios make a magical difference.

Yeah yeah plenty of people make real MDMA but there recipe is not always accurate to the original perfected recipe.

Thats why i believe the mdma that i started of with was magic mdma because it was proper.

Mdma these days can still read as mdma on test but the chemistry is not accurate causing a lacking of the magic effects that in my experience make life feel the way it was meant to be.
Many eye kno including eye have stated if the whole world had a natural mindset and emotional well-being of what real magic mdma reveals ......,it may have been a perfect world.

Shulgin the ressurector and mdma synthesis perfector had precise steps and tools to create the most effective mdma because of proper balanced ratios and steps.
If his percentages differ from other people's mdma synthesis then its why effects can differ. Chemistry synthesis percentage ratios set at the correct ratio make the true product. Shulgin had the exact recipe to create the proper product: PROPER MDMA THAT HAS TRULY MAGICAL EFFECTS ON A PERSONS SOUL WHEN USED PROPERLY IT IS FLAWLESS WITH SHULGINS EXACT RECIPE. PERFECT SYNERGY OF COMPONENTS with the correct ratios make a magical difference.

Yeah yeah plenty of people make real MDMA but there recipe is not always accurate to the original perfected recipe.

Thats why i believe the mdma that i started of with was magic mdma because it was proper.

Mdma these days can still read as mdma on test but the chemistry is not accurate causing a lacking of the magic effects that in my experience make life feel the way it was meant to be.
Many eye kno including eye have stated if the whole world had a natural mindset and emotional well-being of what real magic mdma reveals ......,it may have been a perfect world.

Dude, you have no concept of chemistry or chemical synthesis or you wouldn't post this drivel.

Look up molar ratio and get back to us.

MDMA-hcl is MDMA-hcl regardless of the exact quantity of Hg-Al amalgam, methylamine, and MDP2P you used in the synth

Bangs head against wall... why do people keep repeating this mdma hcl being impure myth... many drugs/medicines come in salt form and are still considered pure.

MDMA these days can still read as MDMA on test but the chemistry is not accurate causing a lacking of the magic effects that in my experience make life feel the way it was meant to be.
Could you elaborate on that?

you are a very confused. it doesn't matter what route mdma is made by. it does matter what impurities may be present but how those impurities get there does not have any bearing on the final effects