• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is throwing up normal on an ecstasy pill followed by a peak?

halfshut

Bluelighter
hey i was just wondering the last couple of pills i have had , i have thrown up on and as soon as i lift my head i feel rushes coming on is this normal is throwing up doing anything that will affect the effects of the pill.This all usally happens within the first half an hour just before the effects set in.
Any idea's

My friend took a pill going into a rave last night, and started dry heaving once inside from the heat or something. This was as he was coming up, and he felt queezy untill he was peaking. He was then cool for hours untill we left.

yeah i was feeling great after i threw up just wondering if it happened to others

I've never seen it happen to anybody. Maybe it had something else in it? Were you drinking too much/too little water? I suppose it could have been nerves if it was your first time. The comeup can be a little disorienting and jittery and I can see a first timer unsure of it all getting nervous and sick until they're up all the way.

yes, i've puked before. i dropped two red hearts; i puked after both rolls though.

It's never occurred to me,
but many people I know do,
including my girlfriend -
so please either

a) Don't worry everyone does it
b) Let me know that you & my girlfriend are killing themselves

PEACE
UnS
:)

[Why post in DB when drunk?]

I think you'll be fine.

Buy a test kit.
If in doubt, test.
Maybe there's an adulterant.
If no adulterant, maybe throw up & then have your fun.
She does.

I vomit every time I take ecstasy, usually on the comeup.

A lot of people vomit when they have very strong pills. There are serotonin receptors in the gut, and this is probably why a lot of people vomit on the comeup.

water

drinking water too fast (espcially cold water) around a peak seems to make most people a little queasy when it hits the guts. shit tastes so good , but you still gotta go easy. sips ever few minutes the whole night instead of chuggin 1 bottle every hour is prolly advisable.
peace,
jesse

A lot of MDMA is absorbed trough your stomach, if it's a really good and strong pill you can feel nauseous and throw up.

To counter this, you can take the pill in halves waiting between the two. Another option is to have an antacid before dropping to level out your stomach acid.

So just go easy, it means the pills you are getting are good and have lots of mdma in them, but also your stomach is more sensitive to it. You roll should not be affected when you chuck, infact after you chuck you should be feeling the love even stronger! :D

I throw up 20-30 minutes after swallowing ecstasy. It doesn't matter how strong the pill is, I will throw up no matter what. I'm used to it now, I just see it as a way of knowing that it is about to kick in. I don't mind the puking as much as the nausea. Plugging or snorting the pill instead of swallowing it stops me from throwing up or even being nauseous. I think I'm going to plug all my pills from now on so I don't throw up. The worst part about throwing up is wasting whatever amount of MDMA is still in your stomach at the time you throw up.

I too always vomit during my come up. it doesn't matter how strong the pill is. Usually when I get sick it means my come up is over and it's pure bliss from there on out.;)

A lot of my friends throw up before they peak. Once they've thrown up there peak is normally fairly hardcore.

It's normal... especially with strong MDMA pills.

shals :D

While I have heard of it happening to many people I meet it seems to be quite rare. I personally have never vomitted from MDMA o even felt close to.

Reduce your dose, or try a chewable quickeze or something similar to settle your stomach.

I've only thrown up once on MD**, and that was from one of the yellow rolex pills that were floating arount the southwest a few years back.

you could always take a small dose of dramamine or smoke a little bit of marijuana if it really bothers you, and that should do the trick.

Most of my friends have thrown up on MD**, and have been fine so I think it's safe to assume that it's pretty normal, and you have nothing to worry about.

I often feel like throwing up when I'm on the comeup from MDMA, but rarely at the peak.

so i went to a rave with a group of friends, 7 of us total, i was the most experianced of us with rolling, since ive done it 4 times before that rave. (i know its not much, but my freinds and i are new to ecstacy, but not raving =D)
i had 3 freinds who never rolled before, so they of course were my top priority.. and 3 freinds who have rolled twice before.
we all rolled the same pill, one white spade. it was by far the strongest roll ive had, and my comedown is going perfect, im not bummed out or anything, almost as if i didnt roll (btw im typing this during my comedown)

enough background tho, what i wanna know is this.. one of my friends threw up in the middle of the dancefloor (lol) and a few more times in the bathroom, but the other 6 of us didnt even feel queezy, as i said, we were all on the same pill, and we got the pills from the same dealer, so im curios as to why he was the only 1 to puke.. any ideas?

Drugs just affect different people in different ways. Maybe the rush was too much for him? The come-up rush from oral 2C-E made me throw up the first time I tried it, and two strong pills of MDA almost made me lose it, but I held it down. Stomach upset is a pretty common reaction when people are overwhelmed by a drug, not knowing what to expect for their first time and feeling nerves. I wouldn't worry too much about it.