• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Is this what it feels like…?

OhWell

Greenlighter
Okay okay okay…
So, to start back info…
I was a 12 year meth addict 5 years now clean off it, With that being said over last summer I had a lot of traumatic things happen instead of going back to meth, I started snorting coke. It went from buying a gram and it lasting about 7 days to spending 70-80 a day. I would stop for two three weeks then start again. It got pretty bad to the point where I was doing so much that my nose would swell shut. Made the mistake of using Affrin and now my nose is fucked. I’ve smoked crack before a few times, it was cool not my favorite because I don’t like highs that only last 20-30minutes with out redosing.
Flash forward to today

Well I decided the other day to try something different I bought a gram and I separated it into 2 bags, found a recipe on here and rocked up bag #2. I let it dry all night last night and I just loaded it into my bong (made a bowl piece so I could smoke it) I hit it and held it in like people say, upon blowing it out I got this warm fuzzy feeling (reminded me of when I used to shoot up dope) it was almost like a tingle and then I watched a purple ball bounce around my Vision. And now I’m sitting here and I feel like I’m floating. And I swear I can hear the light bulbs lmao I don’t remember this feeling before but that could be because the only other times I smoked this shit was in Vegas high off meth and oxy. Is this the real crack high? Or am I feeling a placebo effect?

Thanks for reading,
Weirdo With Good Intentions

Okay okay okay…
So, to start back info…
I was a 12 year meth addict 5 years now clean off it, With that being said over last summer I had a lot of traumatic things happen instead of going back to meth, I started snorting coke. It went from buying a gram and it lasting about 7 days to spending 70-80 a day. I would stop for two three weeks then start again. It got pretty bad to the point where I was doing so much that my nose would swell shut. Made the mistake of using Affrin and now my nose is fucked. I’ve smoked crack before a few times, it was cool not my favorite because I don’t like highs that only last 20-30minutes with out redosing.
Flash forward to today

Well I decided the other day to try something different I bought a gram and I separated it into 2 bags, found a recipe on here and rocked up bag #2. I let it dry all night last night and I just loaded it into my bong (made a bowl piece so I could smoke it) I hit it and held it in like people say, upon blowing it out I got this warm fuzzy feeling (reminded me of when I used to shoot up dope) it was almost like a tingle and then I watched a purple ball bounce around my Vision. And now I’m sitting here and I feel like I’m floating. And I swear I can hear the light bulbs lmao I don’t remember this feeling before but that could be because the only other times I smoked this shit was in Vegas high off meth and oxy. Is this the real crack high? Or am I feeling a placebo effect?

Thanks for reading,
I would say that, between what you had in yr bong to trap the melted oil( chore or weed or ash or some combo), and your rerocking skills, you managed to get a decent hit. I hesitate to call it a true bell ringer bc you wouldn’t be asking the question - the best route for that is a fresh stem and precooked chore boy with a new lighter.

I would say that, between what you had in yr bong to trap the melted oil( chore or weed or ash or some combo), and your rerocking skills, you managed to get a decent hit. I hesitate to call it a true bell ringer bc you wouldn’t be asking the question - the best route for that is a fresh stem and precooked chore boy with a new lighter.
Okay okay okay…
So, to start back info…
Flash forward to today

Thanks for reading,
A lot depends on the initial quality of the coke…