• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is this video real? Before I try it at home..

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter

This guy appears to be smoking beer.

But idk I'm better off drinking the beer.

Or if I try this tutorial like an idiot, will I cause last lung damage? Or get an actual buzz?

Is this safe to do guys?

Increasing the pressure in that system may cause a rapid release of carbonation or airination from the mixture when removed, he almost used carbonation every time. This could carry with it and suspend some alcohol particles in the remaining air. Overall its seems like a pain in the ass waste of money and I don't think it will help his weight issue at all as if the alcohol is really still entering his blood stream he is still getting its calories. I think he is under some delusion that he needs to orally consume something to add to his caloric intake.

How is Alcohol Absorbed into the Body? – The Alcohol Pharmacology Education Partnership (duke.edu)

My take is that its bone head shit Just hit the booze straight I say and don't consume it with sugar.

Last edited:
What a fuckin prick. I hope the bottle explodes in his face.

Dont do it mate, he's just an attention seeker...

Highly doubt it, it'll break at its weakest point, likely the cork, and likely long before the bottle itself explodes.

I otherwise completely agree though, this is an attention seeking loser.

I don't see there being any alcohol in the vaporized this way. There may well be a way to smoke alcohol or.. At least something that looks like smoking alcohol, but THIS isn't that. :p

This is just stupid.

It does work. Administering it in this fashion has some parallels with volatile anesthetic agents used in the course of general anesthesia. This makes it pretty dangerous. Like general anesthesia, it should not be attempted if you are alone and probably should be avoided in general.

Hugs we have talked about this before. I'm not saying you have violated any rules or committed major transgressions, but I don't feel like it's in the spirit of our community to make threads about seemingly random things that aren't really even effecting you. It would be different if you were actually worried about your health and safety, but this appears to really just be a humorous curiosity and there are people here who have serious, potentially life-threatening concerns they need addressed. Please consider this before making new threads. There is limited room on that front page and I want to reserve it for people who truly need it.

Again, I'm not saying you've done anything explicitly wrong, but I feel it's not really fair to the community to keep making these threads. If you have a legitimate concern regarding yourself and Harm Reduction, we will always be there, but please stop with the "have you ever", "what do you think would happen", "check out this video" etc. We have fun, but this is serious stuff so please try to put yourself in the shoes of someone scared for their life, health and/or safety.

Hugs we have talked about this before. I'm not saying you have violated any rules or committed major transgressions, but I don't feel like it's in the spirit of our community to make threads about seemingly random things that aren't really even effecting you. It would be different if you were actually worried about your health and safety, but this appears to really just be a humorous curiosity and there are people here who have serious, potentially life-threatening concerns they need addressed. Please consider this before making new threads. There is limited room on that front page and I want to reserve it for people who truly need it.

Again, I'm not saying you've done anything explicitly wrong, but I feel it's not really fair to the community to keep making these threads. If you have a legitimate concern regarding yourself and Harm Reduction, we will always be there, but please stop with the "have you ever", "what do you think would happen", "check out this video" etc. We have fun, but this is serious stuff so please try to put yourself in the shoes of someone scared for their life, health and/or safety.
Ok seems reasonable, I think I'm starting to understand what your saying now that you explained it a second time lool

Wait can I continue to make random non emergency drug posts in the "life advice and visual arts" forum and label it as "random" ?

I have a couple of more questions about certain Drugs pleeeeeease?

What a fuckin prick. I hope the bottle explodes in his face.

Dont do it mate, he's just an attention seeker...
Bit harsh, he turned into a good man. But he was a prick as a kid. Like when he purposely puked in his dad's car. I do agree that sucking down pressurized alcohol is stupid though.