• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is this Vasoconstriction, Blood Pressure or something else?

liftcore

Greenlighter
Sometimes when taking psychedelics I get this redness around the sides of my neck and around my chest often accompanied by heat and a certain prickliness to it. This is usually accompanied by uneasiness and anxiety. For some reason if I smoke weed in this instance, the redness goes away but all the other negatives increase. Any thoughts on why this is? Have not really noticed a real pattern as to when it happens, sometimes its a lower does sometimes its a higher dose. This didn't used to happen to me on psychedelics and now it happens seemingly 50/50

Last edited:
Initially I thought it was just LSD (1P-LSD specifically) but it happened to me yesterday on 35mg 4-ACO-DMT. Yet the previous two times I did 4 ACO some weeks prior I got none of this, albeit the dose was lower.

It isn't really "itchy" but I can feel some sensation of agitation, although in the exact moment it is hard to distinguish how much of what I am feeling is genuinely physical and how much is exacerbation from mental aspects. I will look at those threads. I do also appreciate the fact that the redness and the anxiety may be two separate things, but I have found that they tend to go hand in h

I think I've had this. When I smoke too much weed and take too much psychedelics too often I develop these lupus-like syndrome and it happens because most psychedelics are powerful TNF-a inhibitors, and so is cannabis, green tea and many others. Some people are more prone to be affected by it it seems.

Moderation is the key, as well as balanced healthy diet and plenty of sun! :)

I wish I could buy you a beer. This response is highly relevant to me, thank you

I wish I could buy you a beer. This response is highly relevant to me, thank you

I'm glad I could help! :D

By the way, hair loss as result of psychedelic substance use may also be caused by the same mechanisms - the body attacks it's own cells with too much TNF-a inhibition.

Last edited: