• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is this something that happens?

Cokayokay

Greenlighter
So I've been snorting crystal MDMA (after crushed..) pretty frequently recently and earlier my nose was abnormally irritated and actually starting to bother me. On my septum 'wall' (for lack of a better word) has an off color 'sore' on it and it's almost ...idk caved in? Ive stopped using altogether and hope that in a couple days it will subwill. If not, I guess I'll be making a very, very awkward doctors visit Has this ever happened to anyone else? And anyone have an idea why? I mean, obviously snorting anything will probably mess your sinuses up but I haven't heard of any straight wounds..
Would love to hear any thoughts.

So I've been snorting crystal MDMA (after crushed..) pretty frequently recently and earlier my nose was abnormally irritated and actually starting to bother me. On my septum 'wall' (for lack of a better word) has an off color 'sore' on it and it's almost ...idk caved in? Ive stopped using altogether and hope that in a couple days it will subwill. If not, I guess I'll be making a very, very awkward doctors visit Has this ever happened to anyone else? And anyone have an idea why? I mean, obviously snorting anything will probably mess your sinuses up but I haven't heard of any straight wounds..
Would love to hear any thoughts.

It could be a lot of factors and combinations thereof.

1. if you didn't verify by analytic method / test that what you have is MD you can only say I've been snorting an unknown substance. So let's call it that unless you have verified it chemically.

2. Poor crushing technique resulting in irritation of the membrane to form sores and ulcers. It's actually very difficult to effectively crush MD fine enough its a sharp crystalline it will do damage over repeated use.

3. Lack of proper hygiene.
A) How do you know the chemical you have been snorting was made in a medical grade lab? Very very likely it wasn't sorry to say.
B) Did you take care in the snorter, you didn't for example use a rolled paper money that has passed through many many places? Did you use saline to wash out your nose after? if not then you have a chemical in your nose which maybe acid or alkaline and be effectively eating away at the inside of your nose.

I could go on and on about the dangers of snorting. MD even when pure really isn't the best one to snort regularly (beside this fact over use of MD is pointless, 1 a month max).

It may well be infected and will struggle to heal itself as its in a very tough area to keep sterile.

You will also be more open to catching a cold or flu or worse as your first line defence system to catch airborne particles is not operating.

Swallow your pride and your Md in future and go see the doc.